[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Customize your TF2

Customize your TF2

POOT DISPENSA HEER

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:29 am

Well now all that's left between me and submitting this skin to FPSB are some screenshots... and while I look for help getting some, any of you have any feedback for me and my pals Zim and Tak here? Any minor details that I could touch up to make it that much better? Color of the boots alright? The stripes on the sleeves OK for you? Normals good? And well I guess anything else that may cross your mind. ^^ [/rising Stewie no breath voice]

ImageImage

http://jimmylikesmen.com/forums/downloa ... php?id=157

For those who downloaded the first one, changes include custom uberskins, improved normals, and improved color on blu medic and additional details.
Angry_Squirrel

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:34 pm

Made another skin that's ready to be used, or at least evaluated before submitting to FPSB.

Tennis Balls for scout!
Screenshots (Password is "destiny")
Download

So I'd like to hear some comments, on which is better: The tennis ball skin I've made, or this already-FPSB submittedTennis Ball v1 Please note that the screenshots in photobucket don't do it justice; not only does photobucket decrease the image sizes upon uploading, but also that some of the shots are what I'd call the "back" of the baseball, where the skin is made by tileing the front of the ball, which is what you see when holding the ball in scout's hand.

Logos are easy enough to emblazon on the balls, I just didn't do so since I didn't know what to put on there.
Angry_Squirrel

Postby STrRedWolf » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:18 am

Steam on Linux Native: "PENGUIN TOUCH MY GUN!" "THAT PENGUIN IS A SPY!"
"This is going to be a real piece of piss, you bloody Steam Linux player!"
STrRedWolf

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Sat Mar 21, 2009 8:18 am

Little WIP screenshot tiem!

Started this back at like, the start of Feburary and I haven't gone on to finish it until just recently. :/
I'd say it's like 40-50% complete at this point...

I figured out how to do different poses in the model viewer :D Now if only someone could tell me how to get those animations to start auto-playing again!... D:
Angry_Squirrel

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:42 am

Hey, let me "bounce" an idea off of you guys.

Dr. Mario Demoman. D'ya think it could work? I know there's already a doctor in the team for a much closer Dr. Mario skin cosplay (although what would you really change to go from Medic -> Dr. Mario?), but I got thinking Bullet Bills fire from Soldier, except I don't have Soldier as anything Mario-like... bullet bills, pills, Demoman shoots pills, Dr. Mario shooting pills at people? XD

I honestly don't know if it could work or not; I'd suggest it over on FSPB and hear what people think, but they've gone and screwed up the forums somehow and now it 404 errors in FPSB's own "FIle not Found!" page whenver I try to make a new thread! D:
Angry_Squirrel

Postby Taross » Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:07 pm

Pills here, boyo?

Now... what I want are the soundclips Doom came along with a while back.

"Yeah, your gun shoots pancakes! Real scary!"
Taross

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:36 am

Made the Invader Zim medics a little prettier, not so bumpy now.

Anyone care to rain some doom down upon the filthy heads of their doomed enemies?

http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/63371
Angry_Squirrel

Postby Ayeaka » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:20 am

Well, as I've been babbling on, I'm starting work on a full reskinning for tf2...
It's largely personal/based off of a story I'm writing, so... xD Most probably won't interest people.

Weaponry changes, however, seem to have sparked interest with a lot of people. I'm still tweaking everything, and only have two screenshots so far; of my revolver in progress, and my balisong.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/ ... h40001.png
Revolver

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v201/ ... er0006.png
Matching balisong

My scout and spy are also reskinned. I'll post screenshots once I have something I'm happy enough with to show.

Since this is going to take me so long, I'll probably release things as they reach completion by class--so my spies will probably be released first.
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Tehrasha » Sat May 02, 2009 7:56 pm

Speaking of mods... would love to see this as a skin for the stickies..
or better yet... make these guys one of the unlocks for the Demoman. :)

Everything I've learned in TF2, I've learned from watching Doom kick my ass!
Tehrasha

Postby Kumagoro » Tue May 26, 2009 4:47 pm

http://filesmelt.com/Filehosting2/downl ... am_won.mp3

This adds the original SNES Star Fox "Stage cleared" tune non-orchestral version (the one that plays after Corneria or Meteor)
Here's how it goes, "Victory" *original TF2 sound* *Star Fox kicks in*

Perfect for that humiliation kill glory
Kumagoro

PreviousNext

Return to Fun