[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Customize your TF2

Customize your TF2

POOT DISPENSA HEER

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:23 am

Hi all :D you may have heard me (and my HLSS pal Gir) on in the past couple of days, and I have got something I would like to share with you. ^_^

Ubercharge of Doom! Had enough with that blasted sentry that just won't die? Have Gir let your enemies know just how doom they really are once you bust out that uber on a demoman or pyro! :twisted:

Speaking of medicing, ever in the position where the only way you'll notice someone needs health is if they walk right in front of you? I have come up with a solution for that as well! Navi the Fairy was kind enough to help players in OoT find things, and she's more than enough to let you know if a soldier is low on health or a heavy out of spawn is in need of a friend!

I hope you all have fun with these. When I finish the Invader Zim skins I'm working on/have planned, I'll be sure to spread the word (and love) here too! ^_^
Last edited by Arcalane on Sun Feb 28, 2010 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Stickied!
Angry_Squirrel

Postby Doom » Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:37 am

I counter with my new fuckery with particle effects; if you can disregard the weird music I picked for the siren.
http://files.filefront.com/particleswmv ... einfo.html

Crit Rawkets
Doom

Postby Fernin » Sat Oct 11, 2008 5:53 am

Was that the duke nukem rocket laucnher sound effect I heard?

Also, how'd you switch out the cart moving sound effect for a song? (same for the dispenser)

and also where the hell do I find that double helix replacement for the medibeam?
The claims medic gives no anesthetic! 90-days delinquent get you Repo treatment! I’m the mask horror on your street corner, gonna make your momma mourn you, I’m the Night Surgeon!
Fernin

Postby Jake Monroe » Sat Oct 11, 2008 6:41 am

SiRK: There's [SFW], [NSFW] and [STRAY]
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
Jake Monroe

Postby Doom » Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:54 pm

Doom

Postby Fernin » Sat Oct 11, 2008 10:41 pm

The claims medic gives no anesthetic! 90-days delinquent get you Repo treatment! I’m the mask horror on your street corner, gonna make your momma mourn you, I’m the Night Surgeon!
Fernin

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:51 am

Help me by testing play with this medic skin? I don't want to be all nub and put it on fpsbanana.com just yet, as I know there are things that could be improved... but I'm not quite sure *what* needs to be improved, (aside from getting a better normal for it of course.)

http://jimmylikesmen.com/forums/downloa ... php?id=149

EVERYBODAY DANCE NAO!
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b86/C ... Medics.gif

That aside, here's the rest of the screens to preview: (I just threw them into a slide, since this is likely to receive some changes.)
Last edited by Angry_Squirrel on Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Angry_Squirrel

Postby DrJones » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:38 pm

Makes me think there should be a 'realistic soundpack' for TF2.
-Jonesy
Steam: DrJones
Live: Bloobunni
FA and LJ: jonesybunny
DrJones

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:37 pm

Angry_Squirrel

Postby Doom » Mon Oct 13, 2008 1:36 am

Doom

Next

Return to Fun