You know you've been playing TF2 for too long...

POOT DISPENSA HEER

Postby skunkfox » Wed Sep 22, 2010 10:04 am

Purplecat wrote:Your playtime exceeds 1000 hours.

2000hrs give or take a hundred for me (two different copies of tf2, my old beta main and the one ya'll are all familiar with)

When you can play and play better using only foot controllers (And yes I actually do have a footboard that I still use on occassion from when my shoulder was broken)

When you can acurately predict when your going to face stab...

When you've laughed and get kicked from Vent and/or muted ingame from laughing So Evilly, So Sinisterly that it makes both your teammates, and the oppossition freak out... (Made Lexxure have goosebumps on more then one occassion)

When you think it's a good idea to actually join a competition.... (DOH!)

When you make TF2 Youtube Video's of the silly exploits from TF2 games with you folks...

When your asked for your paw in marraige because you've singlehandedly steamrolled the entire oppossition as a lone ninja heavy. (He's cute and all but no thanky)

When you know how to destroy your own sapper and trick enemies into thinking you knocked them off yourself disguised as an engie or pyro.... (Thanks Fizzie!)

When people think it's a good idea to give you ultimate power in TF2.... (Mwuahahahahahaha!)

When you switch to a 3D surround sound headset just for the game so you can make spies go "WTF?!?!" when you spin around and blow them up.

When you know how to abuse the deadringer using a dispensor for infinite cloak time. (I make engies hate me sometimes...)

When you realized your helplessly addicted to TF2 and don't care....

SkunkFox
"Peanutty DOOM!" SkunkFox...

Please note I am not sane for sanity is borng...
Plus I'm wearing Python's hide as a belt! >:3
skunkfox

Postby draconigen » Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:49 pm

... when you ask the admins if you can have the SourceTV password for the community server, just to watch TF2 while dinner instead of a film or serial.

Speaking of which. Witchieeeeee.... *cute puppy eyes which give you facial cancer if you say no*
draconigen

Postby Sultry Skunk » Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:02 pm

draconigen wrote:... when you ask the admins if you can have the SourceTV password for the community server, just to watch TF2 while dinner instead of a film or serial.

Speaking of which. Witchieeeeee.... *cute puppy eyes which give you facial cancer if you say no*

I've tried everything. I've begged, pleaded, dressed up all cute, took Nikkivix to the hilt.. I STILL havn't gotten the password. I really want it since I can't actually PLAY when I am overseas. But I wanna watch!! I am tired of watching bots in dustbowl run tinto doors they can't open.. :(

Once I get back, I am applying for admin. CAUSE I CARE ABOUT TFP! I am fighting for its freedom!
Sultry Skunk

Postby draconigen » Sat Sep 25, 2010 7:43 pm

Sultry Skunk wrote:
draconigen wrote:... when you ask the admins if you can have the SourceTV password for the community server, just to watch TF2 while dinner instead of a film or serial.

I've tried everything. I've begged, pleaded, dressed up all cute, took Nikkivix to the hilt.. I STILL havn't gotten the password. I really want it since I can't actually PLAY when I am overseas. But I wanna watch!! I am tired of watching bots in dustbowl run tinto doors they can't open.. :(

Once I get back, I am applying for admin. CAUSE I CARE ABOUT TFP! I am fighting for its freedom!

And then you gonna give me the password, yes? :D

P.S.: Nah I'm just kidding :P

P.P.S.: Though I still would love to have watch SourceTV on TFP :P
draconigen

Postby STrRedWolf » Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:58 pm

...when every time you get killed, instead of "GHA!" it's "Ow."

...when you wonder if SourceTV can be mirrored with other servers.
Steam on Linux Native: "PENGUIN TOUCH MY GUN!" "THAT PENGUIN IS A SPY!"
"This is going to be a real piece of piss, you bloody Steam Linux player!"
STrRedWolf

Postby skunkfox » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:26 am

STrRedWolf wrote:...when you wonder if SourceTV can be mirrored with other servers.

... yes ...
"Peanutty DOOM!" SkunkFox...

Please note I am not sane for sanity is borng...
Plus I'm wearing Python's hide as a belt! >:3
skunkfox

Postby NikkyVix » Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:38 pm

Sultry Skunk wrote:I've tried everything. I've begged, pleaded, dressed up all cute, took Nikkivix to the hilt.. I STILL havn't gotten the password. I really want it since I can't actually PLAY when I am overseas. But I wanna watch!! I am tired of watching bots in dustbowl run tinto doors they can't open.. :(

Terribly sorry y'all, but SourceTV is strictly for us admins to be able to spy on troublemakers in cases where servers are too full for us to join and/or we don't want baddies to know we're watchin'.

And at least it wasn't for naught, skunkie; I love the wigglers. Especially when they're stuck. <3
NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby STrRedWolf » Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:19 pm

NikkyVix wrote:Terribly sorry y'all, but SourceTV is strictly for us admins to be able to spy on troublemakers in cases where servers are too full for us to join and/or we don't want baddies to know we're watchin'.

And at least it wasn't for naught, skunkie; I love the wigglers. Especially when they're stuck. <3

Which is why I'd rather go have it mirrored -- one slot for the mirror, one or more for the admins. I'll take the mirror anyday so the admins can get in there.
Steam on Linux Native: "PENGUIN TOUCH MY GUN!" "THAT PENGUIN IS A SPY!"
"This is going to be a real piece of piss, you bloody Steam Linux player!"
STrRedWolf

Postby Sultry Skunk » Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:35 pm

Truth. I'd donate for that.
Sultry Skunk

Postby Aki-Fox » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:10 pm

...when you fix all of your sandvichs with the ingredients from "meet the sandvich"
Aki-Fox

PreviousNext

Return to Fun