[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - The TFP Drinking Game - Official Rules!

The TFP Drinking Game - Official Rules!

POOT DISPENSA HEER

Postby Sekh765 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:26 am

TFP Drinking game - For those bored TFPers of legal age to drink - Created by Austin and Sekh

This is a game for all you folks bored on weekend nights! To participate you have to add a * to the end of your name, or ** if you are playing under the advanced rules! So I would be Sekh**. We here at TFP encourage you to drink responsibly, and keep an eye on main TFP chat/servers on weekends to see if anyone is playing! Now here are the rules!

Regular Rules

1. If you are killed or someone assists in killing you by a person participating, take a sip.
2. If someone participating captures the final point/flag all players on the losing team drink.
3. Anytime someone earns an achievement on the server, everyone drinks twice.
4. You have an environmental death(train, sawblade, pit), drink once. Twice if it was player caused. Three times if that player is also participating in the drinking game.
5. If you are dominated by a player that is drinking, then you have to drink twice (once for your death, once for the domination). If you get a revenge kill, then that player has to drink twice, once for the revenge, once for the death.
6. If a hat is dropped or crafted everyone finishes their drink (must occur after 30 minutes has passed, no crafting to start everyone drunk!), each hat following the first one is optional.
7. If you are autobalanced, have a drink for your sorrows!
8. If you are killed at any time while looking at a spray - Double the current amount for that drink

Advanced Rules - For those that want to go the extra distance! Put two **'s in your name to signify you are hardcore enough to play on advanced!

A1. Drink one extra time if you are killed by an airblast
A2. Drink one extra time if you are killed by a syringe gun
A3. Drink two extra times if you are killed by a taunt
A4 .Drink one extra time if you are killed by a gunslinger punch
A5. Drink once if you are stunned by a sandman ball, finish your drink if it kills you, what the hell were you doing with that little hp
A6. Drink one extra time if you are headshotted by a huntsmen, twice if its a flaming huntsmen arrow
A7. If killed by a player under the effects of a buff banner, drink one extra time for letting them get that buff banner charged!
A8. If you are meleed to death by a homewrecker, drink twice, there is no excuse for that!
A9. Make a toast to a heavy if he saves your life with a sandvich, this drink is for him! If you toast him over your microphone, the heavy has to drink as well!
A10. Give an enemy medic full ubercharge from your death, drink!
A11. No scope someone with a sniper rifle, have a drink in celebration!
A12. Get killed by a spy that you just "killed" (Deadringer), take a drink.
A13. If you see someone do the spycrab taunt after the round has started, drink once.

Expert Rules - To be added after a few times playing the TFP Drinking Game, these might be player or map based, who knows!

We here at TFP feel that competitive drinking games help strength community bonds and bring us all together as friends, but sometimes you need to know when to quit. Here's a helpful guide to help you know just when that time is.

1. You begin to feel that 2fort is pretty much the best map ever.
2. When Pythons arguments for sniper balance make sense.
3. When you feel you need to go and download HLDJ and find a copy of Bohemian Rhapsody because the server "just needs to hear it."
4. When your singing ends up getting you muted by the drunken admins playing. (No really, its about time to quit then )
Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby Sekh765 » Sun Sep 12, 2010 8:29 am

My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby STrRedWolf » Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:12 pm

All right! I knew there was a reason for all that Sam Adams in the beer fridge!
Steam on Linux Native: "PENGUIN TOUCH MY GUN!" "THAT PENGUIN IS A SPY!"
"This is going to be a real piece of piss, you bloody Steam Linux player!"
STrRedWolf

Postby McFuzzButt » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:01 am

Man I'm so going to play this at the weekend :D
McFuzzButt

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:08 pm

I need to get more metal so I can craft some more hats. >:3
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby Purplecat » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:56 pm

I'm not going to drink alcohol, but I will join into the next night.

You need a sober admin after all. :P
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby NikkyVix » Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:25 am

UPDATE: 4pm, too early to start getting drunk. Make that 5:30pm EST and anytime after that!

Already calling it:

Friday, September 17th, on TFP #5. Starting....hell, any time after 4pm EST when enough people participating show (foxes like me are social drinkers). And going until (A) you pass out, or (B) People file out for sleep. That being: Whenever! This's loose and goosy like the drinking games of the golden oldie days of TFP, before we had to get all official and professional.

I have a 700ml bottle of Curacao rum brought back from the Nederlandse Antillen I'll be mixing with some paradise blend fruit juice. Expect a giggly, hammered prickvixen by the time things get really going. Advanced ruleset for me.
NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby Sekh765 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:48 pm

Burd will start sometime late, around 8 - 9ish CST.

"Official and Professional"? Since when are we any of that :P
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby Arcalane » Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:53 pm

No sips for situationally appropriate uses of soundclips? ;)
Arcalane
Huzzah!

Postby McFuzzButt » Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:06 pm

Sure i'll join, I'm not sure i'll have enough to get drunk though :O
McFuzzButt

Next

Return to Fun