[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Banned from Team Furtress 2

Banned from Team Furtress 2

POOT DISPENSA HEER

Postby EuroVen » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:09 pm

EuroVen

Postby Feralig8tr » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:13 pm

But you didn't disclose all of the details until someone else provided them, at which point you came clean.

I'm not a nice admin, but I'm not a complete psychopath. |B
Feralig8tr

Postby EuroVen » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:16 pm

EuroVen

Postby Ardy » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:17 pm

Ardy

Postby Witchiebunny » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:18 pm

Witchiebunny

Postby Feralig8tr » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:24 pm

Yeah uh I think I'll follow your lead and play the moral high ground card, which recycles my "I was completely justified" card from the discard pile and puts it back in my deck. I then go fish and pick up a "get out of jail free" card, which I promptly employ. I'm pretty sure I kept that vague enough to not reference any specific card game too much.

You are free to be as upset as you want, though. Go on ahead, last time I was banned for thirty minutes I wrote an eighteen-paragraph long poem about it on live journal and ruined my mascara crying.

I am glad someone with a level head finally came into the topic, though. You might've had me against the ropes if you kept concealing the truth.

Also as a translation for that dumb blurb at the top I'm kinda heading out and since I've proved my point I probably won't post anymore. Unless you guys just want to be like "yo g8tr sup" then I'd be all "yo sup"
Last edited by Feralig8tr on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Feralig8tr

Postby Witchiebunny » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:25 pm

Feral, he does bring up a valid point-when he rejoined and began playing normally, why *did* you trigger happy on him and a voteban? I think it'd be you know...the fair thing to answer his question-Oh, in other words you'll just ignore the question and head out. Got it.

So then I'll just conclude that both you and Thunderthighs were at fault and deal with Thunderthighs accordingly. In the future, if you choose to come on over again and bring your friends, please do so with some respect for both myself *and* the members of this forum. Unless you have something else to say, I think I'm going to lock this topic.
Witchiebunny

Postby Feralig8tr » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:30 pm

oh fine just one more post, I've got but a few minutes. I slapped some gravity on him because the first thing he did was try to jump on the roof again. Then I put happy on because it amuses me to no end. And then I votebanned him because that's what I should have done in the first place, but since I'm a bit of a jerk I decided to fool around with him first. This is all still good, however. Like you said, TF2 is about the fun. I was having fun, he said he still managed to have fun, and everyone on the server got a whole bunch of laughs. If he ever feels like playing on tfur2 again then he can just go right ahead, the only people I permaban are hackers because they make me rage and VAC is stupid with its delayed-ban stuff.

edit: no see I really do have to head out but then I posted and noticed that you actually had something to say and I was like "ugh fine" but I really need to go because there's a chance I could win 4000 points for xbox live and that's like a bunch of songs for rock band and I could finally buy Braid and it's just too good of an opportunity to avoid.
Feralig8tr

Postby Witchiebunny » Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:32 pm

And that's what I was looking for-an answer, be it "I'm a dick and I wanted to have fun" to "OMG TF2 IS TEH SERIOUSZ!!"

So fair enough! Locked topic now!

Go get your Xbox points. I'll remain a Wii girl, kthx.
Witchiebunny

Previous

Return to Fun