FerretParade

Postby Echoen » Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:52 am

Oh yea.

Sniper: FerretParade, and Peanut.
Echoen

Postby Kellervo » Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:08 am

My thoughts on each class:

Scout
Reminds me of Ailure, and Captain Brumblez.
Surprisingly they've become my second most played class of late (I racked up a ton of Engie hours when I sucked).
I love to fight the average/not-so-good ones, but a good scout on a open map, like Brumblez, is even more frustrating then Doom and Nikky on the same team. I swear they do more damage to Pyros then any other class.

Soldier
Reminds me of Endeavour.
I used to despise fighting them, and still do. I just can never airblast properly and Endeavour is an asshole and way too good at juggling me, and only me. I'm like his anti-Doom.

Pyro
Reminds me of Mirri, Echoen, and myself of course.
I absolutely love playing as the pyro, probably due to my pyromaniacal nature (lol pyro shark wut). Fighting them is kind of annoying, as it's almost always a coin toss as to whether you live or die, but I'm getting better.

Demoman
Reminds me of Doom, Nikky, and Dr. Pepper.
I love the pipe bomb launcher, and oddly, I can't do jack with the sticky bomb, at least not in the heat of a gunfight. Fighting them usually is easy, especially when I go Pyro, but Doom is inherently gifted at shoving pipebombs down my throat. GIGGITY.

Heavy
Reminds me... of... well, Nikky. I don't see Jimmy that often.
I don't have much problem with Heavies, which is odd for Pyros apparently. Then again it tends to be the coin toss situation that Pyro -v- Pyro combat is, only it's even more likely you'll both die. That said, getting crit/backburner on a Heavy is awesome.

Engineer
I. Love. Wrecking. Shit. Especially RumRunner's. :3

Medic
Reminds me of Witchie, Echoen, and Stray.
I hate them. I hate them so very much. They can make a devastating ambush become a mere prick in the side just by tapping the heal button a couple times, and EVERYTIME I find one, they inevitably crit-saw me from twenty feet away and survive the horrible napalm burns I inflict because they regenerate.

Sniper
Reminds me of Red Eye. And Renamon. Helios too.
I love them. They're so god damn easy to kill. And usually the reaction I get is hilarious/heart-warming (like, the deepest darkest corner of my fire-bent heart).

Spy
Reminds me of Buwaya.
Just like Snipers, I love them to bits. Except for Buwaya. Very easy kills and makes it rather entertaining to just light up random people every now and then.
I'm a shaaark
I'm a shaaark!
You know what to do. :v
Kellervo

Postby Jinx » Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:43 pm

lol wait, is this thread asking what class we love/hate to play as or... see in the field? In the case it's what class we love to play as / hate to be pitted against: I like all the classes pretty equally, but I LOVE the medic. Nothing like situational awareness coupled with healing priority algorithms... never a dull moment as a medic. As for which class I love to hate? Uhh... I don't hate any of the classes really, even the sniper (who I'm convinced is the most thankless class), I only hate the devious way some of you play these classes >:P
Jinx

Postby guno » Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:05 am

I'm not working hard enough as Spy! I want to be memorized as that guy who got you from behind! :V

I think spy is an awesome spy, because it requires a lot of tactics and skill. which a pinch of luck as well. Though sometimes TOO much luck.
guno

Postby River » Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:57 pm

Spy always has too much focus on luck T_T

Tactics and skill work until people start randomly firing in all directions without reason.
River

Postby Kalzar » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:04 pm

Well I personally love the pyro and the heavy.
Nothing like igniting the entire enemy team without dying or frying a sentry while strafing around it.
The heavy just has some of the most awesome sound files while you play.

Classes I hate would be in order of hate. Scout, the fast little bastard always manages to sneak up behind me, stick that double barrel in my back and kill me :!: Sniper since I seem to be a sniper magnet. I would add spy but it's just so much fun to watch them burst into flames and try to run away in cloak out of habit. :lol:

Of course I should probaly add Doom and nikkyvix playing demoman but really it's a toss up. I acctully enjoy the challenge of trying to keep them from killing my team most of the time.
Kalzar

Postby pablofiasco » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:08 pm

doom alone isnt really so bad
doom with a medic, ANY MEDIC how at least knows how to heal, thats when things get ugly
pablofiasco

Postby Fernin » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:25 pm

It's not so much a problem when there's only "A" medic with him. The problem is where doom goes a whole string of Medics usually follow.
The claims medic gives no anesthetic! 90-days delinquent get you Repo treatment! I’m the mask horror on your street corner, gonna make your momma mourn you, I’m the Night Surgeon!
Fernin

Postby pablofiasco » Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:27 pm

true, although if you can get AROUND doom, they are all to preocupised to notice the pyro about to murder them all from the rear
pablofiasco

PreviousNext

Return to Fun