[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Show Us Your Personal In-Game TF2 Creations!

Show Us Your Personal In-Game TF2 Creations!

POOT DISPENSA HEER

Postby Anthrax » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:24 pm

Anthrax

Postby Jinx » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:28 pm

Awesome many thanks *folf high-fives*
Jinx

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:30 am

Angry_Squirrel

Postby STrRedWolf » Thu Jan 28, 2010 3:01 am

Steam on Linux Native: "PENGUIN TOUCH MY GUN!" "THAT PENGUIN IS A SPY!"
"This is going to be a real piece of piss, you bloody Steam Linux player!"
STrRedWolf

Postby unseen » Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:19 pm

http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/81672 :D
-sorry Jinx, the ubersaw version is gonna have to be worked on waaay later in the year.
unseen

Postby Jinx » Mon Feb 08, 2010 5:38 pm

Jinx

Postby Arcalane » Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:30 pm

Older:

Particle editing is fun!

Current:

The pulse effect is a lot more subtle than you'd think, and it's unusual in that if the stickybomb has been dislodged by an airblast or an explosion, then the pulsing remains where the bomb was, rather than sticking with it. It disappears properly when the bomb is destroyed, though.
Arcalane
Huzzah!

Postby unseen » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:17 am

http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/87112 - Azn's Secret Mix
http://www.fpsbanana.com/skins/81958 - Bloodless version of the HAXsaw.
unseen

Postby Sultry Skunk » Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:06 am

Where do you put the files for hat ambassador at?
Sultry Skunk

Postby Helios » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:08 pm

Okay, it's time for Helios'-absurdly-large-but-still-awesome-in-his-opinion-anyway post to this thread!

These are the various skins and/or texture replacements I've made in my goal towards burdifying TF2. Alot of theses are just pics being slapped onto the weapons/props/etc and thus not so much "skins" persay, but I still like em so ha!

And fair warning: most of pics are SERIOUSLY NSFW. Recommend you do NOT look further if in public. Pervburd is perv! Otherwise, move on.

This was actually one of my first skins, I didn't really know what i was doing, but I think it came out okay. I even put in some bumpmapping, although it's not as dramatic as the reg. Ambassador so it's hard to tell.

At first I just had it in my head to skin weapons, and then I went "Why? There's lots more things than guns to skin!" And so we start with the Supply locker. The Red Gryphoness you see on top is Sparra, who is featured several times in my skins. Also the textures are reversed because lazy Valve is lazy.

Stepping away from the perversion for a moment, we have TFP themed Control Points! Here's the look for a neutral point.
Point controlled by RED.
Point controlled by BLU.

And some fun with the MRBM's that can be seen in Granary, Badwater, and so on.

Some decoration of the static locker props that can be seen in some areas around levels. Along with the burdgirl, the lockers feature TFP's logo, and the Old English D, a nod to my hometown of Detroit.

Yes, I went there. I added some birds onto the Dirty Bomb for Hoodoo. You can do what you want to Fat BLU and Big RED, but the Hoodoo bomb is OURS. Also, this was about the time I decided that BLU was to be the herm team, and so herms can be seen in BLU signposts.

Now here's some texture replacements for the signs in TF2. This was harder than I thought due to the goal I had set for making these signs. I wanted them to feature pinups of birds, but to do it in a way that fit in with the TF2 Universe, so it didn't look arbitrary.

The image below is a composition of 3 sign textures, each individual one can be seen in certain parts of certain maps, like Granary or Fastlane.
Admit it, you want to feed these burds.
Break from the burds to provide some appropriate art for the "Swift Water" sign. Here we have FemKeller and a random Sharkgirl.
Variations on "Public Notice" signs.
This was originally a sign advertising an in-universe poultry company. I dunno, it seemed appropriate!
These are the RED and BLU decals seen in some areas on maps, like the middle point in Well (CP).
The BLU Decal features the wallpaper created by our own NikkyVix featuring one of our mascots, Bingo the Engiekitty.
Cause everyone loves calendars!
They can violate me anytime!

Okay, back to actual gameplay stuff.

Added the TFP logo to the Intel case. Both look identical, the BLU version shows the back view to display the logo on the other side (which admittedly might not be seen as much, but I wanted to be thorough!)

Yes, that's FemStrider sharing the screen on my Builder PDA with a burdgirl. May God have mercy on my soul.

This I did last night, maybe having the newest pinup of Sparra on my Spytron will get me to play Spy more! Maybe.

The aforementioned wallpapers done by NikkyVix were too good to pass up, so here they are on the in game billboards (you can see these on most payload maps). The RED billboard features our other mascot, Rascal the Demomutt.

And now for something completely normal! The Baseball, with The Scout's favorite team's logo emblazoned on it.

That about does it for the absurdly long post. I'm always looking for new ideas for ways to skin and otherwise burdify TF2 for the glorious nation of Birdistan! Also the resolution of some of the props (like the billboards) look pretty low, but that's due to the limitations of the Source Model Viewer. They look much better in game.

Sniperburd never sleeps.
I do not pray for an easy life. I pray to be a stronger bird.
Helios

PreviousNext

Return to Fun