[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Show Us Your Personal In-Game TF2 Creations!

Show Us Your Personal In-Game TF2 Creations!

POOT DISPENSA HEER

Postby NikkyVix » Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:53 am

Tinkering with Source/TF2's texture files for weapons turned out to be easier than I was told. So used to Unreal engine's skinning am I, that I was previously daunted on hearing people claim that extracting and editing Source files is a much harder situation. Hardly. This only took me a couple hours to figure out and do from start to finish, too.

Niko's Personal Scottish Resistance: The NightFox Resistance (a.k.a: "KuroKitsune")

Rather pleased with how that came out, as it's only my second attempt at texture editing (and my first really serious one... there's a matching W.i.P for my Eyelander I'm still working on at the moment). The butt of the battery is the original gunmetal grey for comparison. Painted carbon casing, iridium ring and trigger, and polished rosewood grips and grenade canister... mmmn. I luffs it. And it's mine. My own. Mah Preciouuussss...

Criticism's always welcome, as well as for anyone else to share their own creations. Modelers? Texture artists? Audio editors? Have you creatively pimped your HUD? Don't be shy; I'm certain Doom and I aren't the only ones who've fiddled around in TF2's sticky tender underparts.
NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby SilverWolf » Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:07 pm

been deeper than anyone else actually, if you know what I mean.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6OV3PEUD

in this one little download link you will find a CTX file and a tf_english.txt localization file, both modded for one simple thing that can make one's game somewhat more fun.

yeah, pretty much, also other things I did on audio:

Doctor Richtofen soundpack for the Medic, World at War zombie mode sounds/music as End Round songs, which ended up being quite good.
SilverWolf

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:15 am

I saw this thread only after I posted in the other one - check Legend of Sniper for what I FINALLY got around to uploading to FPSBanana. :V
Angry_Squirrel

Postby STrRedWolf » Tue Jan 26, 2010 1:31 am

Steam on Linux Native: "PENGUIN TOUCH MY GUN!" "THAT PENGUIN IS A SPY!"
"This is going to be a real piece of piss, you bloody Steam Linux player!"
STrRedWolf

Postby Anthrax » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:07 am

I've made a few simple re-skins.

First re-skin, originally made for a friend, but I've since never removed it from my stuff.

Second skin, edit: fixed the skin
Preview image for those who want to see what's all on it:
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g74/S ... ydrink.png

This skin was rather confusing at first, but fun in the long run.
Side 1:
Side 2:
NSFW (Surprise inside): http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g74/S ... inside.jpg

I actually went through quite a few re-skins before I was satisfied with the result:

And my most current one is rather confusing, as it only shows in viewer model for some reason:
Last edited by Anthrax on Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Anthrax

Postby Kyle » Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:17 am

That's a rather amusing re-skin of Bonk. Not just the ingredients, but the fact that it's flammable!
Kyle

Postby iller » Tue Jan 26, 2010 3:48 am

I want that axe... (yes, I was a "fan" of their "music", lol) -- EDIT: Got it! Thanks, 'thrax :mrgreen:

I used 3dsMax to build a lawn chair Model for my map specifically designed for Soldiers to jump onto and shoot rockets from.
....Gee, I wonder what you'd call something like that?

Chair-1.jpg
Chair-1.jpg (64.42 KiB) Viewed 12478 times

I'm also planning an making & skinning a folded up "Playfur magazine" under the chair for spies to hide in, and a "Thunder-Cats Lair" at the very end of the map (final Cap point). There's probably more anthro themes I could model and texture while I'm at it, but they just haven't come to mind yet...
Last edited by iller on Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
iller

Postby Anthrax » Tue Jan 26, 2010 4:39 am

Anthrax

Postby SilverWolf » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:45 am

Decided to upload the World at War Zombie Mode "End Round" sounds, just insert into the sound folder as per usual.

http://www.mediafire.com/?jzmviygwkmz
SilverWolf

Postby Jinx » Tue Jan 26, 2010 11:56 am

Anthrax do you have the skin for the ambassador available for download somewhere?
Jinx

Next

Return to Fun