[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Haunted Pound 2009: What'chu Want, Dog?

Haunted Pound 2009: What'chu Want, Dog?

POOT DISPENSA HEER

Postby NikkyVix » Thu Oct 01, 2009 10:54 pm

It's closing in on that time again!

Many of our older denizens will remember last year's Haunted Fortress event, held Halloween night. It involved converting two of our servers to use maplists and mods geared towards the then-new Zombie Fortress SourceMOD plug-in for TF2. Much fun was had (and hilarious videos made). Well, the occasion approaches us again!

We on the staff have our own intentions of what we'd like to put together for this Halloween. What I'd like to hear is what you, our sparky li'l zerglings, would be fun events, mods, or ideas to propose for the hallows weekend. Are there maps or specific mods you played on other servers which you would like us to consider using? How about other games, like the ever-popular Left 4 Dead? Please drop a comment with your ideas in the comments section of this post, or in the following places:

Our TheFurryPound.org website post:
Right over Here!

Our Steam Communities announcement:
It's over There!

We want this input to be open to as many people as possible. As the time draws near, you'll hear more info on its development.

- Voop Out
NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby Nocturnefoxx » Fri Oct 02, 2009 3:09 pm

I'd love to see ZF return to a server for the season, though I thought the reason it got removed was because it was crashing the servers?

A L4D server/event would also be awesome. I don't often get a chance to play L4D with TFP folks, so I'd be all for it.
...but you can call me Emerson.
Nocturnefoxx

Postby Pathia » Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:15 pm

Pathia

Postby Makaze » Fri Oct 02, 2009 11:43 pm

Makaze

Postby SilverWolf » Sat Oct 03, 2009 10:01 am

Zombie Master stopped on 1.2.1 and released the code, thus mods like Zombie Master Black Edition pop out (ZMBE is a harder version of ZM)

Another game/mod would be the Obsidian Conflict co-op mod, I remember a CSS map being used as a halloween special map, should be floating around on the Obisidan Conflict forums.
SilverWolf

Postby Ayeaka » Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:19 pm

I'm pretty-much out unless it's something l4d, TF2, or G-mod related, soooo....
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Makaze » Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:39 pm

Makaze

Postby SilverWolf » Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:06 pm

SilverWolf

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Sat Oct 03, 2009 9:20 pm

Personally, 1.2.0 Ruined ZM for me.

Took them over a year to finally get it out and it ended up being total crap. :/
Though that's just my opinion and I have other, more personal reasons for disliking the mod as well.
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby SilverWolf » Sun Oct 04, 2009 12:50 am

Well I'm not really upset about Zombie Master (even when I stopped playing it), though it was probably the weird custom maps that made it's downfall, and it's "main" community.

Also, I can't really see G-Mod being used for an event like this, unless it's something...interesting...
SilverWolf

Next

Return to Fun