Things you learn from TF2

POOT DISPENSA HEER

Postby Helios » Mon Oct 20, 2008 1:19 pm

Some more things:

Where did all the Medics go? They're on Doom's ass (pun intended)

Where did your head and/or bits go? That's Helios' fault

Helios is getting too good: he can now curve the bullets according to Mirri

Courage is not the absence of fear

Teamwork can destroy even the most stacked teams

Only Helios can convert humans into furries with SL Screenshots

When the ping gets high, Helios turns on the bullet penetration

The death list is getting too big, the chop list is probably next

When yer clan has it's own fchan thread, it's gotta be good!

Helios is naturally hot, so is Mirri but shi's the pyro :p

And a message to anyone that seeks to rival this community, maily the servers that shall not be named :O

We are the furry pound. We are some of the finest gamers ever to grace Team Fortress 2, with some of the hottest furries to boot. We are prepared for any unforseen event that may or may not occur, and we will frag anyone that tried to mess with us. We are kicking tail...and loving it.

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED
I do not pray for an easy life. I pray to be a stronger bird.
Helios

Postby Helios » Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:22 am

When the ping gets high, Helios calls out the Delayed Headshots, which use bullets that are slowed, penetrating, and can curve.

Helios will also teleport out of harms way in high ping.

Helios LOVES Herms, he DOES NOT love Team Herm.

I will explain why:

Once upon a time, the furries were fragging on Badlands, the worst map on the rotation (that's how it got the name Badlands, the worst map on the rotation). The BLU sqaud consisted of 11 herms and 1 male: Helios the Sniperburd. Helios enjoyed fragging with his herm friends, such as Nikky and Witchie.

On the RED squad was Echoen, the medibat herm. So someone on BLU came up with the idea of an all-herm team.

Helios was thus asked to leave the team so Echoen could join, why?

Because he was not a herm.

Helios begrugendly switched sides, shouting "Oh I see how it is!"

Team Herm was born.

And an angry phoenix swore his revenge.

Helios still frags with herms to this day, giving backup to those on his team, and sometimes attempting to hit on them, usually without success.

However as far as the other team goes, he will especially target the herms. Usually he will kill them civily with a headshot, but when the oppertunity presents itself, he will use his Kukri to "fix" the herm.

Though Helios already shows little remorse for his victims, he gets personal satisfaction from herm fixing, and will even lick the bits of severed genitals off the edge of his Kukri.

Team Herm has threatened Helios with sexual actions (or lackthereof) but Helios continues his vengeful mission undaunted.

Ironically Helios' love and respect for the herm gender has increased since then, especially for the herms on the server. His love and respect for Team Herm (and overall sanity) however, has not.

One more thing:

After the inital birth of Team Herm, a member (believed by Helios to be Nikky) suggested that Helios become a herm. Helios has stated that he will not do so under any circumstances. Not on any moral grounds, but because he honestly dosen't think he'd look good as one.
I do not pray for an easy life. I pray to be a stronger bird.
Helios

Previous

Return to Fun