Favorite TF2 Moments

POOT DISPENSA HEER

Postby Kyle » Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:43 am

I had a pretty good round this evening in Hoodoo. To be fair, our whole team kinda steamrolled the other team, and I just stood on the cart firing in circles the whole time (which is pretty fun!). The best part was a pretty decent taunt kill when we were defending the first stage - stood outside the upper gate with a minigun and switched to fists at the last second, hiding on the edge of the hill. Lately I've been playing Heavy just to try for taunt kills :)
Kyle

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:18 am

...This has got to be the most epic kill EVER.

You've heard of airshots, right? Well... I got an airshot tonight.

As Demoman.

With the enemy's own rocket.

HALFWAY ACROSS THE MAP.

This took place on ctf_sawmill - I was blue he was red - and we were fighting on the hill in front of the spawn. I don't know when precisely he launched his rocket as my airborne crit sticky flew at him, but he missed; I can only assume he fired moments before I hit M2. I must've aimed high, because the detonation took place behind him: he was propelled forward in the same direct as his rocket; the rocketeer caught up to his rocket in mid-air mere milliseconds before either would impact with the nearby building corner. XD

I sooooo hope that server was still running regular demo recordings >w<
Angry_Squirrel

Postby SilverWolf » Fri Oct 30, 2009 12:06 am

koth_garbage_day

As a pyro on top of the hill, I airshot a soldier with his own rocket, rocket of which was a CRIT.
Also, as a sniper, I airshot another soldier with the huntsman, shame I didn't kill him.

Also just recently on #5, one was "broadcasting" Dirty Potter while another one kept overwriting it with "MATT DAMON", I just can't stop laughing.
SilverWolf

Postby Anri » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:35 am

Thinking, I finally came up with my favorites. Both with pyro. Both involving well, you'll see!

First came about in cp_science. Middle point, entire other team stacked on it while my team was... I have no idea where. Rush up one of those little staircases to the side of the point and hit my airblast to clear them off... except only, half of them all suddenly explode in a red mist and 'Critical hit' text! Turns out that my chosen time to airblast I also happened to catch their demo firing off a crit grenade at me!

Second, ctf_Turbine. Vents. Bloody sniper trying to get into ours. He has the huntsman of course. Now.. I have never been successful with airblasting a huntsman arrow. But I figured I'd try it yet again. And it worked! Sadly, he ducked into cover again. But the other sniper with him (sorry Shaggy!) happened to pop out at that moment and I pinned him to the wall with the resulting headshot. XD

Incidentally, I was surprised to learn that reflect arrow headshot is the icon for a rifle headshot in the kill log.
Anri

Postby Dr. Furry » Fri Nov 06, 2009 1:47 am

best moments, got a few. i've single handed caped all points on some maps as pyro. i've stopped entire teams from capping when my team is dead or hiding as an engy by standing on the point and beating teh living crap out of everything with a wrench. as a combat medic i've gotten mvp several times, my favorite was a round on hydro where i whiped out a sentry nest

wanted to add a beutifull moment i had last night. i was on a firends server testing a new map, and was in front of thier base picking off dudes as they went by. after taking down ~7, i put my back to a wall and starting noming a sandvich, when a spy uncloaked right next to me. he proceded to stab me a new one, but i wouldnt die. i proceded to punch the living crap out of him.

nother moment, same map, came out of the enemies base, right next to a sniper. i reved up sasha, was about to shoot him, but then unreved, and proceded to punch his skull in. ahh good times
Dr. Furry

Postby Zareth » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:59 am

could not help but laugh my ass off at this.

Dustbowl 2, second cap. (if i'm thinking of the right one. Its where theres crates you can jump on to the first point with full health/ammo crate in the house up top)

Anyway, uber demo + scout come charging into rush a sentry nest, they get 2 out of the 3 down and just as the uber went off them, I got a very lucky direct hit pipe, insta gibbing all 3 the very second the enemy Demo yelled 'KABLOOOOEY!', I could not stop laughing for about 2 minutes at how perfect the timing was.
Zareth

Postby Arcalane » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:25 am

I won't spoil it just yet, but let's just say that you HAVE to watch Sekh's upcoming training video for PropHunt. It was completely and utterly spontaneous to boot. Just... priceless. Absolutely priceless.
Arcalane
Huzzah!

Postby Sekh765 » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:27 am

*runs around waving arms wildly*

THEY WENT OFF THE SCRIPT AGAIN! GOD DAMNIT! WHY DO THEY ALWAYS GO OFF THE SCRIPT!
Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby Arcalane » Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:37 am

Awww c'mon, admit it, it was so worth it.
Arcalane
Huzzah!

Postby unseen » Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:52 pm

Arena_granery 5 v 5
I was a medic, and my entire team died pretty quickly, so I pulled out my needlegun and killed the entire enemy team.
unseen

PreviousNext

Return to Fun