[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Favorite TF2 Moments

Favorite TF2 Moments

POOT DISPENSA HEER

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Fri Mar 06, 2009 6:00 pm

50 backstabs, if it gets cut off. (I blame the lack of spoiler tags.)

Also, I've got at least 4 kills so far with the actual baseball itself. How many have you got? 8D (of course at least one of these was during humilation, but still - I stole the humilation kill from another scout XD)
Angry_Squirrel

Postby Ayeaka » Mon Mar 09, 2009 12:08 am

On fastlane, a few days ago..

Yelled spy, and got two medics, two heavies, and a pyro to turn and look.

Stabbed them all while they were doing so.

(And was gunned down immediately after, as always.)
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Elrabin » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:07 pm

These few screenshots are pretty self explanatory.

Someone decided my spray needed improvement. I nearly fell out of my chair laughing.

And, Heavy Breakfast Machine.........of sandviches.
Elrabin

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Sun Mar 15, 2009 8:50 pm

I'm soldier, chasing a scout around the mid-point of Fastlane. RIGHT as he runs past and picks up the health pack to continue pestering me, CRIT RAWKET TO TEH FACE.

I almost felt sorry for the guy.
Angry_Squirrel

Postby Nynnja » Wed Mar 18, 2009 4:23 am

As heavy on PL badwater a while back I managed ~140 points with a K/D ratio of 15 to 1. I think Niko was second with 80 something points. Also, other day I got headshotted, and my killcam showed the sniper immediately after being backstabed, and he was performing a FLYING PELVIC THRUST.
Nynnja

Postby CAPTAIN_BRUMBL3Z » Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:18 am

I just doctored the ball earlier when playing Science (Where did this map go, coulda sworn TFP had it since the beginning! BEST CP ever!). The best part is that I earned my medic "You'll Feel A Little Prick" along with his ubersaw. It was the center point, there were about 5 enemies on it, all facing away. He says, "Hey scout, want uber?" and I tell him to pop it. By time they realized I was destroying them, four of them were dead. I just sort of stood there and fired, didn't even move ]X8D
CAPTAIN_BRUMBL3Z

Postby Doom » Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:34 pm

People blindly rushing at point makes for a happy heavy.
Doom

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:50 pm

Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Thu Apr 02, 2009 10:07 pm

The other day, when it was CP_Stag and 3/4 of red team (I think we were red) went spy...

Went around down through the sewers, to up past the sniper deck. No one there, so I shoot at a demoman on the mid-point - he dies?! (was a sniper, but he got the headshot RIGHT when I shot as well.)

Going around the corner to their 2nd to last point on the top, a soldier rocket jumps up and turns to face me. I'm cloaked mind you, and I was retreating on the side of the floor that connected to the ramp over the point. Looking straight at me, as I'm still cloaked, the soldier proclaims:

"There's a spy-AUAUAGH!!"
*BACKSTAB!*
Another teammate gets his back while he's looking through my cloaked ass, it was HILARIOUS. And, I was recording a demo at the time, so I can extract that moment when I want to put stuff on YouTube X3

Still doesn't compare to I think it was yesterday on Gravelpit on #2, which shows why I refuse to play Pyro now without my unlocks.

Some good moments defending A (I still don't know how I managed to axtinguish that spun-up heavy w/o dying), but I eventually died to a surprise sentry guarding the health spawn below the point. (Gotta remember that one...) B is being assaulted by a bunch of people at once from the A-B tunnel, including a Demoman, Heavy, Engie, and Soldier. Retreating at first, once I found a medic to heal my wounds I returned to burn down the heavy, at which point the medic popped his uber and a chase began of the remaining three.

Except... they were out of range of my flamethrower, and retreating faster! Oh noes! Switch out to the flaregun, POOMPF! Hits Demo point-blank, a second later he burns to death. Still out of primary range, I shoot another flare, which KO's the engineer on contact. The soldier, now out of the tunnel and officially in A, gets one rocket off at my medic before being flamed and air-blast juggled into my axtinguisher.

I <3 PYRO UNLOCKABLES~!
Angry_Squirrel

Postby Ayeaka » Fri Apr 03, 2009 12:19 am

This was... I think a month ago, but it deserves posting.

I was horrendously tipsy, sleep-deprived, and had just, on top of the wine, chugged an energy drink.

In this lapse of judgement, I played demoman.

For once, in my many, many failures as demo, I did amazingly.

Apparently the secret to playing demo is to genuinely be drunk. 8D

It is not, however, I ASSURE you, the secret to playing spy.

OH DEAR GOD, IT IS NOT.

;_;
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

PreviousNext

Return to Fun