[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Favorite TF2 Moments

Favorite TF2 Moments

POOT DISPENSA HEER

Postby Flyingbox » Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:54 am

Crits always come at unusual times.
No, don't know map names.

Demo
Tossed a grenade straight above me at a scout flying around (lens flare hurts like hell on the eyes), perfect hit. Instant kill.
Threw eight sticky bombs into spawn (at match start, ffff) and cleared out half the team (6) because two bombs were crits.
Sniper
No-scoped headshot on a spy coming at me. Bullet went through him (Is this supposed to happen?) and damn near killed the scout behind him. Scout jumps off the platform and dies from fall damage.

Spectator
Watched a spy ambush a sniper, failed a backstab. Sniper takes him on, turns back toward nearest ledge. Spy jumps off ledge and does an epic backstab while falling.
Saw a medic corpse leaning against and facing toward a wall. Heavy corpse was underneath. His face was in a certain position for lulz.
Flyingbox

Postby Ayeaka » Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:18 pm

Ohman. More to add.

Crits come up at the most unexpected times, and as anyone that has played with me a lot knows, I have a tendency to pull some of the STRANGEST crits out of my ass at random... often saving my own neck in the process.
(One hit shotty crit kills on demos breaking my shit, anyone? >:3 )

...who was it I did that to last time on steel? I don't remember, now. x_X

But it's always fun.. when someone winds up with a near point-blank crit shotty hit.
...especially when a pyro thinks they can be stealthy and sneak up on my sentry.

:D Only to eat buckshot.
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby guno » Sat Jan 10, 2009 2:03 pm

On CTF_Turbine i got a pretty cool shot as a Spy.

A demoman was chasing me while i was backpedaling, and shooting grenades at me. I shot at him with my revolver once, destroyed a grenade midair, and killed him all at once.
guno

Postby Arcalane » Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:16 am

Defending the Intel in 2fort by myself as an Engy, with a few enemies occasionally harassing me. I go to check on a pyro poking his flamer 'round the corner and we come face to face for a second, point blank with each other. There's a pause, and I fire my shotgun - it crits and instantly kills him.

I wish I could've seen the look on his face.
Arcalane
Huzzah!

Postby Ayeaka » Sun Jan 11, 2009 8:03 pm

Frau Chimäre~
Ayeaka

Postby RumRunner » Thu Jan 22, 2009 8:03 pm

Favorite moment as of yet in TF2: CTF geothermal, TFP #2, Engi as usual. spy-bait tele's set up in random places. saw one killed by either a scout or a spy, went to kill the offending enemy. ran into a heavy-medic combo in the train-car. first thought: "oh shit i am so dead." then i got two crit wrenches on the heavy (killed him b/c he wasn't fully over-healled, good luck on my part...) then crit-wrenched the medic as well... came out of that fight with around 75-80 health left. this resulted in me sitting in my chair stunned for a little while that i acctually survived... followed by me half falling out of my chair laughing.
Don't worry! There will be strippers at your funeral!
RumRunner

Postby Tehrasha » Fri Jan 23, 2009 1:48 am

Gameplay::
Killing all four players pushing the cart in goldrush with one crit grenade. :)

Screwing Around::
Someone had created a new spray for Witchie which was causing quite a stir, but for some reason half of the players including myself couldnt see it.
So I took a blind shot and sprayed my 'ACTUAL SIZE/AS SEEN ON TV' spray on a patch of blank wall that everyone was clustered around.... I think Witchie about died.
Tehrasha

Postby Helios » Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:47 pm

'Nother one.

So I'm on ol Badwater today. Python gets a domination on me when we're sniping, raging Phoenix away!

So we had pushed the team back to about the 3rd cap point, a bit farther. So I go up to help out, and I go into the little building on the left side of the point.

I walk up and look around for a good sniping spot, I head to the most foremost ledge...

...and lo and behold, there's Python, back turned to me, totally oblivious. I immediately pull out my rifle, but then I got a better idea.

I ducked behind the corner, pulled out the Kukri, said a quick prayer, went around and SWING!

"A LIL OF THE OL' CHOP CHOP!"

Down goes Python. Best revenge kill ever.
I do not pray for an easy life. I pray to be a stronger bird.
Helios

Postby Ayeaka » Thu Feb 19, 2009 8:09 pm

Got a pretty good run as scout the other day. A few people on the enemy team were dominating me, but we were on a map with lots of alt routes, so I could avoid defence's sentries...

I couldn't escape, so I just ran into a mob of enemies firing wildly with my scattergun.

CRIT.
KILL.
REVENGE.
CRIT.
KILL.
REVENGE.

...I got revenge on every single dom against me. IN ONE RUN. With ONE round of scattershot. O_O

And lived to run back to the safety of a helpful medic.
Frau Chimäre~
Ayeaka

Postby Fangz » Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:26 pm

My favorite moment?

The Epic Heavy Melee Fight!

Fangz

PreviousNext

Return to Fun