[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Favorite TF2 Moments

Favorite TF2 Moments

POOT DISPENSA HEER

Postby Stormcaller3801 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:33 pm

Stormcaller3801

Postby Ayeaka » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:54 pm

Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Stormcaller3801 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 11:58 pm

Happy to oblige. Although mostly what I did was just run up the stairs and then get told to get moving, so I ran outside and started spraying fire at anything that was BLU. I even blasted the A/C unit a few times just to be sure. :P
Stormcaller3801

Postby Ayeaka » Mon Sep 07, 2009 12:08 am

xD Well, it worked. Only one hardhat got away, and I took care of him.

:3
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:33 am

Ah, that was a fun match.

Coming in just off of ctf_turbine where I set a new heavy record, I played this very nice match:

What makes this fun to look at not only to reminisce about was also the fact that I hadn't played on Gravelpit on that server in forever, so the map statistics I checked afterwards were for that round only - they showed quite the fun perspective on the match :3

4-5 of those kills were punches (I loved just going for the punches on a last-minute pyro and soldier trying to charge up C >w<), 1 of the kills was a tauntkill :P
(Should I edit the map stats to show what kill was done where? It's crossed my mind... >w>)
Angry_Squirrel

Postby Makaze » Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:10 am

Makaze

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:16 pm

It's just from HLXStats - what specifically they do to track personal kills/deaths/headshots (Sniper is my worst and Ambassador blows so you won't see any headshots on my reports lol) /suicides I don't know. It just tracks these things over the official maps, though - but at least now we've got enough official maps that there's enough variety to play if one does want to stick with primarily vanilla maps ;) (Ah, but then there are maps that are so much fun - it's quite the shame that Avantiville doesn't get the playtime it should.)
Angry_Squirrel

Postby Zareth » Tue Oct 06, 2009 10:15 am

cp_waste, RED scout, the carts going off the middle point and just nearing the second

run in the side door by the spawn, jump over a soldiers head, land 2 well placed meatshots, find a pyro, get set ON FIRE, kill the pyro with pistol, run down by the water out hte door I came in, find a BLU scout also on fire zip right around hte corner, he couldn't even blink and he was dead. run to the medkit with just 1 hp left, finish it all off with a nice jogging-in-place

Today is a good day. =]
Zareth

Postby Stormcaller3801 » Wed Oct 07, 2009 12:23 am

Aqua- got my very first hat within minutes of starting to play. Master's Yellow Belt.

2Fort Classic- was doing a half-decent job as a Sniper with my new hat, but I was getting killed by Steve' who had a far lower ping- he'd be nowhere to be seen and then pow, headshot from the opposite battlements. Then during a lull while he went to another class, I started noscoping- I managed to pick up Trust Your Feelings by killing a Soldier on the opposite battlements. With a groin shot. Then just to add to the fun, I watched two Scouts fight over there. The enemy Scout won out of sight, then came running and hopped off the balcony. Immediately after going airborne I tagged him right in the stomach, knocking him into a flat 180, before his ragdoll landed on the battlements, legs hanging straight down. This was immediately followed by noticing a second Scout on the bridge, and managing to get a snap headshot on him.

100 Yards Got up into the stands, past the 50 yard line. Turned around and pulled out the Sandman, then just guessed and hit the ball. Up, over, and down into our own intel room, first try, nothing but air.
Stormcaller3801

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Tue Oct 13, 2009 4:58 am

Bwahahaha yes!

http://jimmylikesmen.com/stats/hlstats. ... re&game=tf

"Hey, pyro of blu up on that one-way door ledge on Hoodoo!"
"Hmm, I'm pyro, so my only long-range attack is flare..."
*flare*
*pyro notices the damage*
*a game of cat-and-reflecting-mouse begins:*
*Flare! Reflect! Ouch.*
*Flare, switch to flamethrower and mash-right click - REFLECT BACK!*
*Flare, switch to flamethrower and mash-right click - Ouch! too slow.*