[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Favorite TF2 Moments

Favorite TF2 Moments

POOT DISPENSA HEER

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:25 pm

I think the #1 way Doom and his kind (really talented individuals at TF2/FPS games) die is by surprise buttsex. I know it's the primary way I kill him. :D Such as shoving a few rockets up his ass while he tries to edge a sentry.

That, aaand of course the noob's best friend, crits. <_<
Angry_Squirrel

Postby Fernin » Thu Nov 13, 2008 9:49 pm

The claims medic gives no anesthetic! 90-days delinquent get you Repo treatment! I’m the mask horror on your street corner, gonna make your momma mourn you, I’m the Night Surgeon!
Fernin

Postby Echoen » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:47 pm

I was playing Pyro again, on Gravel Pit. A soldier and an ubercharged medic came running out to A, and there was (as usual) nobody else trying to defend A. Instead of running, I decided to delay them as long as I could until reinforcement comes in.

I. Fucking. Love. Airblast.

The soldier first off couldn't get a single rocket on me, I either jumpdoged or airblasted them back. His medic took one and popped the uber, so I had ten seconds of "FLEE/DODGE/AIRBLAST/FIND AMMO/OH FUCK!"... and somehow survived. I did a 180 spin and took a crit rocket to the face.

At least, I thought I did. My finger clicked Airblast and reflected the rocket. Into the medic. Boom.

I was almost out of ammo again and torched the soldier, but he blew me away with another crit rocket... I had 9 health or something like that. He blew me into an ammo pack. What then, do you ask?

Why, he fired another crit rocket!
Why, I reflected it!
INTO HIS FACE.

..... of course I got shot by a scout not three seconds later but I'm not sad about that.
Echoen

Postby Echoen » Thu Nov 13, 2008 10:53 pm

Also, I really should not be allowed to have the Kirtzkreig. Especially not when there's a soldier who knows how to hit shit with his rockets. ColdToxic, man, wherever you are.... kudos.

Suffice to say ColdToxic and I made not just stomping offensive, but a crushing defensive as well. Two, three, or four kills every kritzkreig activation. SOmetimes not being invuln really hurts, but if you team up with another ally to distract them (HEAVY PAUNCH) kritzkreigs are deadly effective.

I will also mention that kritzkreiging a Scout with his bat out is freaking hilarious. Moreso when they scream "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING, UBERED SCOUT?!" while they proceed to kritbonk a dozen people. Heavies beware!
Echoen

Postby Dakk » Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:18 am

Dakk

Postby Tyakoto » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:05 am

That's why I love the airblast. I've done that a few times, crit rawket to the medic :) It's hilarious when they have an uber but aren't close enough to activate it in response.
Tyakoto

Postby Kellervo » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:50 am

From a couple weeks ago. Was one of the rape-times in the server with one team regularily rolling over the other, so I got fed up and broke off from the defending team (which wasn't really defending so much as practicing the 'reverse Maginot line' technique) and decided to look for good ambush spots.

I happened to find one right after the first point in Badwater. I sat there, and waited until the cart rolled past the second point (I actually lost track, since the GUI was broken again). Saw that there was eight on the cart, and decided to run up to the rooftop to see what I could do about them. I stand on the roof, watching as my team pretty much runs-the-fuck-away, and decide 'oh screw it, might as well go out with a bang'.

Jump off the roof, backburner ablaze. Crits galore, and the entire attacking team flips out when all four of their medics just die. The Heavies don't last much longer, and in a handful of seconds, ten Blu corpses lay piled up around the bombcart, and I'm standing there short only twenty HP.

Naturally, the rest of my team didn't even try to build up and we lost the map in short order, but I tried!
I'm a shaaark
I'm a shaaark!
You know what to do. :v
Kellervo

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:58 pm

Angry_Squirrel

Postby Echoen » Thu Nov 20, 2008 1:21 am

So I just respawn as Pyro, and lo and behold just as I start to move out of spawn, the gate opens up and a burning engineer (allied) runs in at no health, and promptly dies, flaming. I stop right in front of his body, visibly look down, then do the flamethrower taunt. It was hilarious, we both laughed for like 20 seconds over it.
Echoen

Postby Echoen » Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:14 pm

Yet another pyro moment.

I was Red on the last section of Badwater Basin, and Blu had pushed us almost all the way to the final cap point. They wern't quite there and we Reds held them off nicely at the ramp. I was pyro and a medic had an uber behind me, so we ran up the ramp and torched about 4 people before retreating. My medic went back to the bomb cart but I took the side passage that leads to that windows-you-can-jump-out room overhanging the ramp and pit zone. There were five Blu's - Sniper, Demoman, Heavy, Soldier, Medic. I had 48 ammo left in my flamethrower. None of them were looking at me, so what do I do?

Proceed to empty out the last of my fire into the Medic and Sniper, who dies, and everyone else is alight. Somehow... somehow... I managed to survive just long enough to pull out my shotgun, and kill the Demoman with the first blast, crit the Soldier to smithereens, and unload the last 4 rounds into the Heavy, killing him at the same time he kills me.

Earlier on the map while I was Blu pyro, a very strange thing happened. We had pushed Red up alllmost to the second point, the point that shuts off the gate so Red has to take the long way around. There were four engineers on Red, and three of them built sentries overlooking the cart - two level 3's guarding the cart and one guarding the stairways. There was just me, a medic with an uber, and a few other teammates. I'm picked for the uber. We get to almost the top of the spiral stairs and a demoman and medic uber as well, trying to stop use and block us with their bodies. Meanwhile, the level 3 sentry guard is trying to push me back. I airblasted the demoman and medic out of the way, ignored them while I took down the sentry, and proceeded to run around the backside of the big metal box to come at the 2 other level 3 sentries.

By this time, my uber vanishes and I can't keep track of my medic, I've a goal to fufill. There was an enemy sniper, heavy, and all three engineers in my way, clustered around the level 3 sentries and aiming at me. Crit-fire activates FOR REAL THIS TIME, and not only do I SLAUGHTER all the people, but I SOMEHOW manage to kill BOTH level 3 sentries! They were not only right next to each other and both unloading into me, but I wasn't dying. You know how sometimes a level 3 sentry can instantly kill you? Here were TWO, and I took them both down! Standard pyro tactic of moving around them, of course, but I didn't fall off the ledge and I melted them both, and even afterwords wasn't dead yet. I snagged two little healthpaks, destroyed teleporters and dispensers, jumped off the cliff, and solo-capped the bomb cart.

Beware the Firebat, for shi is more deadly than even Medibat.

Come on guys, post your stories, I want to hear them and not just write them :)
Echoen

PreviousNext

Return to Fun