[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Favorite TF2 Moments

Favorite TF2 Moments

POOT DISPENSA HEER

Postby Tehrasha » Wed Dec 23, 2009 11:07 pm

Turbine... Sudden Death (I suck at sudden death)

As a pyro, I stood in the corner next to the enemy garage door exit and waitied.
A pyro ran out, so I ducked in. Ran up the stairs, and followed an engie into the air vent.
Killed the Engie, a scout, and a soldier that must have injured himself to use the Equalizer. Woot, 3 down! Continued down the vent to the intel room drop. Heard a sentry below, told my teammates about it, and went in for a pyro suicide rush.

Dropped into the intel room and the Engie was between me and his sentry, along with a spy and a demo.
Engie caught the first volley of sentry rockets. I finished him off, the spy, a dispencer (which shielded me from the sentry whil I got the spy), finanlly the sentry, and flamed the demoman before he stickied me..... he then afterburned to death. In total, killed half their team and their sentry! :D

"F'ing Pyro" in text chat never looked so good. :)
Everything I've learned in TF2, I've learned from watching Doom kick my ass!
Tehrasha

Postby Dr. Furry » Fri Dec 25, 2009 4:30 pm

yesterday, when i made a guy rage when i was giving him tips on how not to be a fail spy (uncloaking in the middle of our team, uncloaking in front of sentry, then attacking engy without sticking it, hiding uncloaked in obvious area, rushing team uncloaked and undisguised)
Dr. Furry

Postby StarStorm » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:15 pm

Soooo, Gravelpit, as Pyro.

Recently found a new appreciation for the airblast. Namely, solo-capping a heavily defended C-point with nothing but the airblast. Also, apparently I have a creepy laugh.
StarStorm

Postby Anthrax » Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:59 pm

Once used the Targe for something other than a suicide run.

It was doublecross, and our team was at the last cap needed, the scout with the intel found out that the opposing team had a sentry in our intel. The intel was only a few feet from the cap, being demo with the targe, I though why not give it a try. Lined up, charged, won round.
Anthrax

Postby Zerethon » Wed Jan 20, 2010 7:50 pm

Too many to choose from here

Hardest for me to top personally HAS to be the reflect multikill

2fort, Sewers, my buddy on voice calls out an incoming to them, so i head for the water

enemy sewer pipe has about 7 people in it, 2 Hunts snipers, a soldier, a pair of medics, a heavy, and a spy

i see the kritz go off, i reflect the rocket at them, but it's louder than usual

Then i see the kill messages, i'd also hit 2 arrows, one headshot the soldier as he jumped in the water, the other bodyshot the spy, and the crocket killed the rest as they tried to get away from where i aimed the second

Cue a lot of "F'ing Hacking pyro!" in chat followed by my entire team breaking into absolutely manic laughter, extremely lucky right-place right-time and i'll never top it :lol:
Zerethon

Postby Helios » Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:56 pm

Using my uber admin powers to sticky this topic.

But since this post deserves a moment...

What to pick? Maybe the time I burned a cloaked spy who promptly accused me of hax? Or how about a single handidly defended Cap 2 Stage 2 of Hoodoo with nothing but my Kukri? A recount of how lately all my Huntsman arrows are magnetically drawn to people's heads? Or how I got the shafted achivement...

Yeah let's go with that first. I got up behind an unsuspecting Heavy to shaft him with my Huntsman. I thrust the arrow in, and the Heavy was stunned like the dummy he is. Just as I was about to pull it out (thatswatshesaid) a Scout jumped in between us and, thanks to the weird way the taunt works, I killed HIM instead! I then had to run for my life from the angry Heavy.

I also have recently started covering TFP with birdgirl pinups, but those don't count...

Oh! THE GREAT BOMBCART UPRISING! One January night, we were on Pipeline. The bombcarts (Fat BLU and Big RED) got tired of our little match it seems. When the second stage started, Fat BLU went up to about the halfway point and then stopped moving altogether, and Big RED...poor Big RED...whenever his team left his side, he raced back to the spawn at turbo speed!

I'm tellin you these carts have minds of their own!

Oh and half of Server 6 wants Endeavour3d's ass. True story.
I do not pray for an easy life. I pray to be a stronger bird.
Helios

Postby Arcalane » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:04 am

Not a moment per se, but still worth a giggle or two.

TF2-PC-8D.png
TF2-PC-8D.png (177.05 KiB) Viewed 53374 times
Arcalane
Huzzah!

Postby Wulfie » Sat Apr 10, 2010 12:46 am

Wulfie

Postby skunkfox » Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:30 pm

my favorite moments would have to be when I double jumped me and python into the air before crit rocketing him in the face on garbage day back in april, another moment which i honestly still can't believe worked was back in january when i was screwing around as a pyro on pipeline, i had run out of my lovely fire (as usual) and had only a flare luancher with a single flare left in it, screwing around i decided to tuant kill, a heavy/medic pair had just finished up their uber and was running back for more ammo or something and ducked into the stairwell directly into my tuantkill, the funny part of it is it was triple kill because a spy had run right in after them and into my last flare... then i promptly got slaughtered by a crawkit.
"Peanutty DOOM!" SkunkFox...

Please note I am not sane for sanity is borng...
Plus I'm wearing Python's hide as a belt! >:3
skunkfox

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:42 pm

I hadokened a spy trying to snipe with ambassador. It was great.
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

PreviousNext

Return to Fun