[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Favorite TF2 Moments

Favorite TF2 Moments

POOT DISPENSA HEER

Postby Witchiebunny » Sat Nov 01, 2008 3:58 am

Witchiebunny

Postby Fernin » Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:17 am

Neither will I.
The claims medic gives no anesthetic! 90-days delinquent get you Repo treatment! I’m the mask horror on your street corner, gonna make your momma mourn you, I’m the Night Surgeon!
Fernin

Postby Helios » Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:43 am

Aww y'all scared? Dun worry, we'll hold your hands...while blowing the heads off zombies and stuff...yeah XD
I do not pray for an easy life. I pray to be a stronger bird.
Helios

Postby RumRunner » Sat Nov 01, 2008 4:59 am

no the reason most of us aren't playing is we feel that $50 is too much for a multiplayer only game. (and i need to save money so that has some influence on this as well.)
Don't worry! There will be strippers at your funeral!
RumRunner

Postby Makaze » Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:04 am

Yeah, if I want some survival horror, RE and all that will work. L4D comes off as a very flash in the pan game, that and well, thats a bit steep for multiplayer only with no other thrills than MUST EAT BRAINS

Makaze

Postby NikkyVix » Sat Nov 01, 2008 5:51 pm

Money's kind of tight right now, which is why I don't have $50 bucks to throw at every member of the wave of titles being released lately.

Sad to say that much of my gaming is brought to me by BitTorrent these days.
NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby Fernin » Sat Nov 01, 2008 10:04 pm

The claims medic gives no anesthetic! 90-days delinquent get you Repo treatment! I’m the mask horror on your street corner, gonna make your momma mourn you, I’m the Night Surgeon!
Fernin

Postby Marshtomp » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:34 am

i dont mean to brag but.. Im probably the best Demo Jumper ever..

Problem is Landing.. :D

One time iTwo Sticky directly below me and i jumped so high i literally glitched the server and went into skybox.
All i could see was blue and everyone was like OMG... And then the Admin did something and i fell from the sky and died from the fall.

This happened like 3 months back when my name was A Mudkip instead of Marshtomp.. Since then... I Only stayed in Furry Servers... If that has any connection to anything...
Arent Glitches the winrar?

The Map was cp_roswell By the Way.

Marshtomp

Postby Purplecat » Tue Nov 11, 2008 3:36 am

Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Dakk » Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:50 pm

My first Headshot was with a scout who jumped and I took him out in mid air and was accused of Haxoring. :3

Acted out almost the intire 'Meet the Demoman' without knowing it, (Pulled it off before I watched Meet the Demoman, When I watched it I was like HOLY SHIT!!)

Being Muted by a Troll because I made him uncomfortable ^^

Dove Infront of a Sniper on my team at the last possible second and ruining his shot by accident because I blocked his view, An Accident, but still funny ^^

Made Frau Chimera Laugh without Trying :3

Getting assist with killing NikkyVix, Doom, and Witchiebunny (All at different times, but it was still epic :D)
Dakk

PreviousNext

Return to Fun