[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Favorite TF2 Moments

Favorite TF2 Moments

POOT DISPENSA HEER

Postby Stormcaller3801 » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:56 pm

Yesterday, on 7. Playing on Oilrig, and low gravity was on from a prior map. Defending a point, I noticed a Heavy and a Demoman headed my way- so I fired a grenade off at them (last one before I had to reload- sloppy, I know, should've already reloaded). It's a crit grenade... and Ka-BOOM! Simul-gibbed! I have a hard enough time hitting one person. Managing a double crit kill was a shining moment in my TF2 career. One that probably had more to do with luck than skill, but still.
Stormcaller3801

Postby SilentLT » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:28 pm

Pretty much anytime i headshot a sniper with a flare gun is awesome :twisted:
SilentLT

Postby MaskedJackal » Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:51 am

My favorite moments are whenever I kill a sniper.
Image◕ ‿ ◕
MaskedJackal

Postby Helios » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:42 pm

The other day, pl_cashworks, I'm doin my Sniping, and 3 tangos are pushing Fat Blu.

Run up, swing my Kukri, 3 swings, no crits.

3 dead BLU's.

"You got blood on my knife, mate!"
I do not pray for an easy life. I pray to be a stronger bird.
Helios

Postby SilentLT » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:01 pm

Welp, we were playing payload and i was out spying... doing what spys usually do. then out of no where i hear someone yell on the mic saying

"YOU BUILT THE (teleporter) EXIT WHERE THE ENTRANCE IS YOU FUCKING MORON"

could not stop laughing :lol:
SilentLT

Postby Stormcaller3801 » Sat Sep 05, 2009 1:05 pm

I remember someone claiming you could do that as a Spy trap. They step into the entrance and because the exit is right there, they somehow telefrag themselves.
Stormcaller3801

Postby Buffalo Bill » Sun Sep 06, 2009 12:02 am

Buffalo Bill

Postby Stormcaller3801 » Sun Sep 06, 2009 1:10 pm

There's a certain level of amusement and satisfaction tied up in watching someone run behind cover, only to bounce a couple grenades in after them and be rewarded with that cartoony, blood-and-body-parts explosion. That and the forementioned effect of launching a grenade, dying, and then being rewarded with a revenge after the fact. Always fun, regardless of the projectile.
Stormcaller3801

Postby Ayeaka » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:50 pm

Don't remember who I was coordinating with.

Badwater, I was playing spy, and had been finally giving Ambassador a second go for the past few maps. It's starting to grow on me, especially since they've basically nerfed the revolver into a useless piece of shit, now, as far as accuracy. The higher power doesn't mean a damn thing if it still can't land a hit at CLOSE RANGE with your cursor directly on someone's chest.

Anywho.

I was waiting on the roof for my team to be ready. At my signal I sapped everything and a medic sent in an uber pyro.

The engies try to flee but only one actually escapes. I redisguise in the confusion and get a prompt stab on one of the fleeing enemies, then whirl around and fire off a headshot that SOMEHOW lands perfectly on a soldier attacking one of my teammates.

o-o We broke through the enemy's base perfectly, needless to say.

Not my "best" moment, so much as my best in a long while. Good to see teamwork again, even if only on one server.
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Sun Sep 06, 2009 8:01 pm

Angry_Squirrel

PreviousNext

Return to Fun