[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Favorite TF2 Moments

Favorite TF2 Moments

POOT DISPENSA HEER

Postby Mirri » Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:51 pm

One time I killed Doom.

True story.
Mirri

Postby Jinx » Fri Aug 29, 2008 6:36 pm

Jinx

Postby Kellervo » Sat Aug 30, 2008 9:19 am

A couple days ago, on Dustbowl our team just couldn't get past the other team's defense right after the 5th point.

So I went scout and ran into the sewers. 25 health, ran up from the valley, double-jumping just out of range of a level 3 sentry and scattergunned a Heavy in the face as he spun up his Natascha.

Walked on the point. Saw at least half the Blu team turn around and start shooting at me. Somehow I survived long enough to cap the point, and came out with 1 health and a lot of OHMIGAWDs.

But before that moment, would probably be the time someone got me pissed off enough for me to go Pyro, and I went on a spree of reckless terror in Turbine torching pretty much everything. Far as I know it's still my -actual- record for kills and destruction (15 and 9 respectively).
I'm a shaaark
I'm a shaaark!
You know what to do. :v
Kellervo

Postby EuroVen » Sun Aug 31, 2008 6:38 pm

Joining a server with everyone being Heavies when the Heavy Update come out, being a spy and disguising as one of them, getting 10 backstabs in a row for about 3 times, 30:3. They still never covered their 6.
EuroVen

Postby Helios » Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:57 pm

Okay here's 2:

Badwater: Not dieing the whole map and making the cap on the last point for the boom...and still living.

Steel:

15 kills

3 deaths

13 headshots

Sniperburd is credit to team.
I do not pray for an easy life. I pray to be a stronger bird.
Helios

Postby Fernin » Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:11 pm

Old thread needs new moment. So here's my epic TF2 moment.

I'm on the Qclan badwater server playing as spy. Right at the final point the guys on red have three sentries under that alcove right at the end. I sneak around back disguised as a pyro and get into the alcove. I hang out there a minute, acting like I'm gaurind the sentries, just waiting for my moment. then out of no where a medic pops up and starts healing me. I give him the voice command thanks thingy and hang out. Little do I know this clown has an uber. The it happens, with in the space of one second my team starts thier push and tell me to sap the sentries, clown red medic UBERS me WHILE I start sapping. And to make it even better this clown FOLLOWS ME while I keep resapping their shit, protecting me from raging pyros and critwrenches the whole while; long enough for me to sap all four dispensers and two to the three sentries todeath before his uber runs out and I get killed; only to have my team mop up the rest and score.............................It was.......GLORIOUS!
The claims medic gives no anesthetic! 90-days delinquent get you Repo treatment! I’m the mask horror on your street corner, gonna make your momma mourn you, I’m the Night Surgeon!
Fernin

Postby EuroVen » Mon Oct 20, 2008 5:06 am

This is a weird favorite moment, but here goes.

Knowing that TFP's regulars are so much better than any other random servers I go to, true story. If the regular's went to EVGA's server, they would dominate, I mean straight up DOMINATE the server. Also, Tabasco (a EVGA regular) Demoman for the fail. =u My god, even if he played 320 hours of demoman, he does not know crap. So yeah, you guys are awesome when it comes to a challenge.
EuroVen

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:01 am

Raping people in my other regular server as a spy one day, when it was filled with regulars IE not some average scrubs. (IE like around Ailure's level, I think everyone here knows that level?)

Badwater defending. Two points capped, defending the left (from blu) catwalk into the 2nd half of that mid-way section, in the little anteroom before the one with the turbines to cap 2. Sentry's on the ledge opposite the catwalk, and a medic/heavy comes out to attack it and ubers. The medic switches his ubercharge to me, disguised as a pyro for a second, not thinking; while the ubercharge is off the heavy, I stab him and run away laughing like a maniac. I freaking just literally stole an uberchage. XD

Later that day I managed to get a new record, 11 backstab-spree, defending goldrush stage 1 cap 1. I thought it was all going to be over and I'd be killed by some random splash damage when a blu medic was kind enough to heal me. Man, stabbing someone while their medic is healing you - that has GOT to be some kind of achievement when the spy update comes out. It feels so good! ^^
Angry_Squirrel

Postby Jake Monroe » Fri Oct 24, 2008 3:30 am

Today, I directed a Pyro to turn Doom into a burning heap. He was a Spy on defense during the final map of Goldrush. I was on the attacking team. having just left spawn, I walk past the upper area where the truck is. As I turn around I see a "demoman" jump down from that ledge, near a Pyro. So I go on voice chat. "THAT DEMOMAN IS A SPY" and Doom is thusly cleansed by flames. next thing I hear is Doom saying "RANDOM SPY CHECKS!!" That made me happy.
SiRK: There's [SFW], [NSFW] and [STRAY]
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
Jake Monroe

Postby EuroVen » Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:23 am

Oh yes, another great TF2 moment made today, winning against the team of regulars, you know who they are if not, (Doom, Witchie, Jake? etc.) on the first map of Dustbowl, with the team consisting of almost all heavies, using fists and miniguns.
EuroVen

PreviousNext

Return to Fun