[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Not our finest moment

Not our finest moment

POOT DISPENSA HEER

Postby Makaze » Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:55 pm

Would getting airblasted in front of ones own Sentry as the enemy team comes rushing in be counted as a bad moment ^^;

Makaze

Postby pablofiasco » Sat Jun 06, 2009 6:18 pm

pablofiasco

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:20 am

I do so much stupid stuff, that I can't remember any of it any more - it all just kinda blends together.

I can remember awesome kills (HEYA SOLDIER I SEEN YOU BEEN KILLIN ME, LETS TAKE CARE 'O THAT BY AIR BLASTING YOUR ROCKET AND YOU IN THIS CORNER HERE, THAT RIGHT JUST TAKE A SIT ON MY AXTINGUISHER HERE I'LL LIFT IT IN THE AIR FOR YA)

Speaking of soldier, I actually do have fine moments - whenever I end up suiciding because I wasn't far enough away from the wall / wasn't peaking past the wall far enough to edge the sentry. (Of course when it happens because a scout FAN-knocks me back.... >:O)
Angry_Squirrel

Postby Fox Vert » Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:34 pm

In an Arena match the other day I was playing spy, as per usual, and stealthily sneaked up on the blu pyro. I uncloaked ready to send him to a humiliating death, then BANG! the red sniper headshotted me. Turns out I was on blu team all along.

More usual for me is the mistake of forgetting to disguise before trying to sap a level 3 sentry.
Now with added Brain Slug
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrFoxVert
Fox Vert

Postby Utanith » Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:28 pm

Any time I get auto-balanced (Or switched to the other team for whatever reason) I tend to forget (AKA not notice). I then proceed to walk up to the team I was on previously, then I wonder why they're shooting at me. At about 10 health, I realize I'm not that color before promptly dying. There was also that one time when Leif taunt-killed me when I chose a bad spot to snipe from. THAT was embarrassing.
Utanith

Postby Stormcaller3801 » Fri Jun 19, 2009 7:13 pm

Stormcaller3801

Postby Amethyst_Lynx » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:38 pm

I've had a few... less than admirable moments.

First few times I played steele, I kept on getting lost... one time I got lost for about 6 or 7 minutes... On the plus side, my longest life span is about 7 minutes =P

Every time I play a team for about 3 or 4 rounds straight, it normally takes me a few minutes to adjust to a team change... sometimes more than one death...

I accidentally hit the key combo to quit, so it brings the "Do you want to quit" box... Not so good when the medic just invuled you and you can't move or fire because of a stupid dialog box.

Using the flare gun to get into a long range dual with a sniper... I swear it'll work one of these days.
Amethyst_Lynx

Postby Purplecat » Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:44 am

Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Arcalane » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:08 am

Arcalane
Huzzah!

Postby Stormcaller3801 » Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:54 am

Let's see, some recent ones.

Being congratulated for matching my longest time alive as a Soldier at 1:17. And realizing that this was on a map with a Setup time of 1 minute, 7 seconds.

Being congratulated for beating my previous best time as a Pyro. My new longest time? 45 seconds.

Playing a 4-man game on Aerospace tonight, and picking Spy. Then creeping around with the Cloak & Dagger, managing to avoid the other people, including at least one Spy. And thinking that I was doing really well given that I was able to creep all over the map without being noticed once. ...And then realizing the other three players had quit ten minutes ago.

Finishing not one, but two rounds of Wacky Races where at the end of each one being unable to remember what color I was and thus not being sure if I'd won or lost.

Playing Gold Rush and for all but the initial rush, being unable to take five steps out of spawn without being killed.
Stormcaller3801

PreviousNext

Return to Fun