[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Not our finest moment

Not our finest moment

POOT DISPENSA HEER

Postby Moonstruck » Thu Aug 06, 2009 12:28 am

Territorial control on hydro. I'm setting up a sentry just around the corner from a choke point. Everything's going well up until I upgrade it about halfway to level 3. A Pyro-Medic combo (Not ubered, by the way) comes around the corner, so I panic, and frantically scroll down on my mouse wheel to pull out my shotgun. Only problem was that I hadn't scrolled enough, and I accidentally pulled out the "Demolish" tool. Without even realizing what I'd done, I hit 1, unintentionally destroying my sentry, the only thing that was protecting me.

I got roasted less than a second later, just as I realized what I'd done.

My only other "Shining moment" worth mentioning is as a scout on Granary. "Guys, what are you doing?! Move up, they've got nothing on the next point!... Oh, wait. This is our point. Never mind."
Moonstruck

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Fri Aug 14, 2009 10:38 am

how to be a pro @ C&D

Step 1: Run out into view of sniper
Step 2: Activate C&D
Step 3: STAND PERFECTLY STILL WHILE INVISIBLE AND HOPE HE SECOND GUESSES YOUR MOVEMENTS
Step 4: Have sniper fasten your fedora permanently to your skull with an arrow.

herp derp derp
Angry_Squirrel

Postby MaskedJackal » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:31 pm

The other day I sort of spaced out, not realizing I was holding down the shift key (was chatting to a friend through steam, but for some reason I never let go of tab+shift). Sticky Keys popped up and ruined my game. I was totally having one of my best rounds as demoman too.
Image◕ ‿ ◕
MaskedJackal

Postby Lost » Wed Sep 02, 2009 7:39 pm

When you steal from one it's plagiarism.
When you steal from many it's research.
Lost

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Thu Oct 22, 2009 5:04 am

I petition to
1) Add SPOILER tags to this forum!
2) Remove image width restrictions!

I would like to rather parse this screenshot with [img], but if I do that, then important shit is going to get cut off, which is pretty bull.

http://jimmylikesmen.com/forums/members ... natory.jpg
Angry_Squirrel

Postby Tehrasha » Thu Oct 22, 2009 10:00 pm

Everything I've learned in TF2, I've learned from watching Doom kick my ass!
Tehrasha

Postby Anri » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:34 pm

While spy, dying to a sentry, while wearing a correct disguise.... because someone else on my team ran up behind me. -_-
Anri

Postby Zareth » Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:28 am

Bumpnig this up since this one here happened just today.

RED, Badwater as Sniper (with rifle.) a BLU soldier does the 21 gun salute a bit too late (this at at start up, mind you, clock just hit 0.) I aim right up at his stupid helmet, thinking a free easy headshot, somehow I flinch just teensy tiny bit up and hit directly over his helmet. he proceeds to fire a crit rocket at me and kills me.

fml.
Zareth

Postby Zerethon » Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:23 am

Swiftwater

Sneaking up on and tauntkilling a red sniper with my ubersaw for a full uber

Running to the heavy that called medic what was in an advantageous posistion, i neglected to check behind me after an uncloak noise because we had a spy of our own nearby....

Only to get backstabbed right as i start healing the heavy...as he runs into the enemy team thinking i'm about to uber him

A simultaneous "F***!" was heard from us both
Zerethon

Postby Gami » Mon Jan 25, 2010 9:17 pm

deffintly one of my worst moments was on 2fort

i was getting a bit overhealed by out medic so i could rocketjump upstairs onto the snipers deck, well when i was rocketjumping an enemy soldier shot a rocket right onto my head from above.
well that didn't kill me
the blast from his rocket made me smack back into to floor and die due a *natural cause*

deffintly not my finest moment hehe.
Gami

Previous

Return to Fun