[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - 1.0.0 is out. ETA on server update?

1.0.0 is out. ETA on server update?

NO CREEPERS ALLOWED

Postby Yashendwirh » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:13 am

So the minecraft server has been temporary and is now currently down as I assume Caigen has yet to update it. I understand Caig has been out of commission and/or in the hospital for several months now. He has made very brief appearance last month, so I heard from the steam chat.

Does anyone know of an ETA on when the server will be up again and with a legit map? I'm very anxious to start playing again. I buckled and used the temp map for about 3 days but just couldnt put my heart into it knowing it was temporary.

There are a lot of new additions to the game since the legit map was wiped. Perhapse in the meantime we can talk about how to implement all these additions into out contructions while waiting for a new map. One of these things is animal breeding.
Yashendwirh

Postby Sekh765 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:54 am

We are waiting on Bukkit, the mod that our server uses to function. Once it comes out we can have an ETA for folks.
Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby MawringFox » Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:54 pm

Well. Like Sekh said, we have to wait for the mods, then we have to set the mods up, especially the mall and the protection.

Right now. The new world runs on a different server where only a few people are allowed to connect. Those people polish up the spawn nice and clean to have a nice start, especially for new players.

About animal breeding.. To be honest, its just:

[1]Make a lot of wheat,
[2]Feed animals with wheat and watch them ............
[3]redo the process from [1] untill your game starts to lag from the amount.

Nothing more
MawringFox

Postby rednec0 » Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:21 pm

Just curious as to which Bukkit plugins you use in particular. Figuring on doing some dummy-runs using some of the developer builds and (barring setbacks) possibly get things running sooner. I know they aren't official releases, but make a dummy server and see what works and what doesn't.
rednec0

Postby griffin » Mon Jan 09, 2012 1:00 pm

Update please.
I'm trying to imagine myself with a personality.
griffin

Postby Chittebengo » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:15 pm

At this point, 1.1 has been released and now we have to wait for bukkit to update yet again before we can bring the server back up. Caigan is also working with the box host to get some needed things installed, I believe.
Chittebengo

Postby Sekh765 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:32 pm

Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby Aro_So » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:25 pm

is bukkit really worth all this trouble? Its been what, nearly three months now? Not including the time before 1.0 with the temp server. Seems like it's been quite a span of time TFP minecraft has been without a permanent home...
My FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/aro~so/
Aro_So

Postby MawringFox » Thu Jan 19, 2012 10:02 pm

Well. Bukkit isnt the main problem but the mods that use it. First Bukkit has to update, then all the mods based on it. It wont take long anymore till the server is public. Caigan is working on it.
MawringFox

Return to Minecraft