[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Oh god, I'm being assimilated.

Oh god, I'm being assimilated.

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby Cpt. Nuke » Sat Aug 23, 2008 4:55 am

To quote my friend Doom; "You're becoming more furry every day, Nuke".

This is true. For the most part.

Let's get things straight.

A.If any time in the near future mention anything about a fursona, please slap me. Or scattergun me. Or if you're Doom, winbomb me. Do something. I might be going insane. I may get to that point in the future, but not at the moment, or any time soon.

B. My interest expands only to the art you find on the server. You know what I mean by art. :3

C. I will NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER go beyond the fursona type thing. I am artistically challenged (Except in the field of music), and I would never in my right mind consider doing anything in real life that would relate in anyway to simply one of many online interests I have.

Hope that clears things up. If I ever do go completely mad though, at least I know a few good artists around here.

-Nuke.

Random facts:

-Doom was the catalyst for all of this. I guess my descent into this strange and very... furry realm all started on the Arcadium.

-I listened to Twilight Zone by Golden Earring during the course of writing this.

-Doom may have sparked a chain reaction, but the real causes were the community (You guys honestly are nicer, funnier, more considerate, and cooler than any other clan I have been in), and an... erm.... dream. You need not know anymore about the latter.

-Was there a particular piece of art that grabbed me and dragged me in? Several, actually. I might point them out later if you care.

--Nuke, again

P.S.

Does this make a full fledged member of the fandom or something? I mean, I don't know if it would be something I would want to be branded as, since 90% of the tubes think furries are some vile, evil, alien race.

Ask questions. I'll answer em.
Cpt. Nuke

Postby Dark Lucario » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:04 am

One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us, One of us.
Dark Lucario

Postby RumRunner » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:08 am

umm yes the realization that you are being assimilated into the fur-fandom is essentially saying you are one you just don't know it yet.

but yes you are now a fur congrats. should you come up with a fursona i am sure someone would be willing to do a gift art for you in their spare time.

welcome to the furry side.
Don't worry! There will be strippers at your funeral!
RumRunner

Postby Cpt. Nuke » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:20 am

Cpt. Nuke

Postby RumRunner » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:28 am

you are a fur. admit it.

since the fact of you now being a fur is established you WILL at some point in time randomly develop a fursona in your mind. chances are it will be unbidden. but mark my words it WILL happen and you WILL eventually create a fursona. it is inevitable. resistance is futile.
RumRunner

Postby D.O.P.R » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:35 am

"Someone would be willing to do a gift art" for him?

I'm already working on it! Muahahahahaha!!!

And don't worry Nuke, being a Fur is only as big a deal as you want it to be. There's no "levels" of Furriness, or ranks or anything. And you can be a part of the group, create Fur-style art and everything and still not concider yourself a Fur.
It's like enjoying Star Trek but not being a Trekkie.

Just have fun with it, and enjoy yourself. Seriously, being a Fur is NOT something to be taken too seriously.

D.O.P.R
D.O.P.R

Postby Endeavour3d » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:42 am

Endeavour3d

Postby Purplecat » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:44 am

Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby RumRunner » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:50 am

RumRunner

Postby Endeavour3d » Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:55 am

Endeavour3d

Next

Return to Pound Chatter