[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Who here is actually Homosexual

Who here is actually Homosexual

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Are you-

Straight
39%
Homosexual
13%
Bisexual
48%

Total votes : 46

Postby Marshtomp » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:21 am

I don't mean to get personal or call anyone out. Hell you don't even have to comment. Just Vote.

I feel the furry community is made out to be more homosexual then it actually is.
Im not saying i hate homosexuals. They are some of the coolest people on the planet.

Also.. Total Noob but is Lesbian the Same as Homosexual?

Marshtomp

Postby Purplecat » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:02 am

Silly Mudkip, furries all are furries are bisexual!

;)

Yes I'm aware you're an marshtomp. And yes, i'm not serious
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:45 am

Does my vote not count if I'm not a furry, but could be classified as one through association?

I prefer the wimmenz in my pr0n to be human, without bodies covered in hair/seventeen boobs/nine vaginas(/twelve penises), thank-you-very-much.
Angry_Squirrel

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:07 am

I'm straight, but I have no problem with gay people, unlike most people I know irl.

And yes, lesbian = homosexual.
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby Marshtomp » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:22 am

Marshtomp

Postby Werevixen » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:24 pm

I'm a faaag. :P
~Retjzkai the intersex dracorat~
Werevixen

Postby Marshtomp » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:40 pm

Marshtomp

Postby JimmyChopblock » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:15 am

I think what it is is just the fact that a lot of furries have trouble getting girls and the bulk of furries who have no trouble finding sex or mates are low-standards expecting gay fellas. At least, from what I've observed. a LOT of "I CAN'T FIND A GIRL!!!" and "I'll fuck anything that moves!" folks out there.
JimmyChopblock

Postby NikkyVix » Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:00 am

Furries are not a different breed from the typical human on this planet, no matter what opinions fostered by *chan site chats will tell you.

I (and I'm not the only one) have always held the belief that subcultures are usually defined by the more vocal and visible aspects of its population, for better, or for worse. In my experience, due to the fandom being highly inclusive of individuals who are otherwise shunned in other social circles, homosexuals in the fandom tend to be more visible and vocal than heterosexuals. There's a big range of bisexual/bicurious folk, too.
NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby Pathia » Fri May 15, 2009 7:39 am

http://furrysociology.net/report.htm

Has a breakdown on a larger survey, done at a convention I believe. It's my personal belief that our current society suppresses the bisexual number as folks are forced to pick a side, so to speak. Bisexuals are blamed for bringing HIV into the straight population for example (At least in the US), there's a heavy stigma. Furries are already social outcasts in many cases, so identifying as a non-standard orientation is easier done in our social network than elsewhere. I've found this breakdown to be very similar in ALL fandoms, not just furry. There is a huge queer 'oversampling' in scifi/fantasy and anime as well.

Pathia

Next

Return to Pound Chatter