[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - "Okay This Does NOT Look Good Here, Umm..."

"Okay This Does NOT Look Good Here, Umm..."

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby NikkyVix » Sat Mar 28, 2009 12:38 am

Vincent Offer, a.k.a Vincent Schlomi, b.k.a "The ShamWow! Guy", has been arrested in Miami, FL for battery of a hooker.

Witnesses to the 4am incident recall hearing a loud, brackish man with his lady consort through the thin walling of their Miami apartment. "He just kept screaming the silliest things, like 'Hey yo, batter up!' and something about liking his peanuts," said Maude, an elderly resident of the apartment.

"And then we heard banging on the floorboards...we hear that a lot, you know," Herb, Maude's husband, spoke up. "And still we could hear him shouting things like "One slap, and salad's done," and "You know we can't do this all day."

When the screaming started, Maude noted that the most prevalent cries from Mr. Schlomi were repeatedly shouting, sic, 'I'm gonna headbutt'cha', alerting them to violence on the scene.

Deciding to make it known how much she did not, in fact, love his nuts, Ms. Harris, the prostitute, bit Mr. Schlomi's tongue and refused to let go.

As Keith Olberman of "Countdown with Keith Olberman" on MSNBC noted when he reported on this event: judging from his mugshot, it would seem Mr. Schlomi indeed had something handy nearby with which to sop up the blood...

*Disclaimer: The accounts and witness names here are false and merely the invention of my fevered brain's attempt to milk the hilarity of this situation as much as possible. :D
NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:16 am

I think it's already funny enough since it was the ShamWOW guy. :lol:
But I like what you added.
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby Sarki » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:10 pm

And the hooker's name is Sasha, lol...
Maybe she didn't love his nuts?
Sarki

Postby Helios » Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:52 am

Well he did say if we ordered now, he'd throw in a second beating absolutely free!
I do not pray for an easy life. I pray to be a stronger bird.
Helios

Postby Fangz » Mon Mar 30, 2009 2:26 pm

Fangz

Postby Rayne » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:01 pm

Say goodbye to your kneecaps, chucklehead! :lol:
Rayne

Postby Dusty » Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:59 am

"HI BILLY MAYS HERE WITH THE TONGUE REATTACHER! LOOK AT THAT IT JUST TAKES YOUR TONGUE AND PUTS IT RIGHT BACK ON THERE!"
Dusty

Return to Pound Chatter