Random Thoughts

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby Ayeaka » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:15 pm

Fernin wrote:Image

Happened to me.

One of the reasons I gave up on playing spy.

I try to help our spies, regardless of class I'm playing. I've said it again and again; the spies need teamwork as much as any other class, just in a different sort of way. If the enemy is close, I give them a head start into the area so they don't look like they're a part of the group heading out--sometimes I'll even lead shots after them to make it look like I'm trying to hit them (missing) and they got away (depending on what they're disguised as, of course.).

(Lul accidentally hit quote instead of edit. xD )
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
Ayeaka

Postby Fernin » Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:11 pm

Ayeaka wrote:
Fernin wrote:Image

Happened to me.

One of the reasons I gave up on playing spy.

I try to help our spies, regardless of class I'm playing. I've said it again and again; the spies need teamwork as much as any other class, just in a different sort of way. If the enemy is close, I give them a head start into the area so they don't look like they're a part of the group heading out--sometimes I'll even lead shots after them to make it look like I'm trying to hit them (missing) and they got away (depending on what they're disguised as, of course.

I wish more folks played like that. Makes my life alot easier as a spy.

-edit-

also...

The claims medic gives no anesthetic! 90-days delinquent get you Repo treatment! I’m the mask horror on your street corner, gonna make your momma mourn you, I’m the Night Surgeon!
Fernin

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:18 am

Fernin wrote:I wish more folks played like that. Makes my life alot easier as a spy.

-edit-

also...

The beauty of that is it applies to BOTH sides, me as medic I'm forced to sit and spam needles on final point of granary to stop cap and if I step off the massive overwhelming blus will win, but I keep spamming and kill two people before I die. Know what happens when I die? We lose, because noone else got ON The point, they only shot AT the point. >:(
Angry_Squirrel

Postby Fernin » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:54 am

Angry_Squirrel wrote:
Fernin wrote:I wish more folks played like that. Makes my life alot easier as a spy.

-edit-

also...

The beauty of that is it applies to BOTH sides, me as medic I'm forced to sit and spam needles on final point of granary to stop cap and if I step off the massive overwhelming blus will win, but I keep spamming and kill two people before I die. Know what happens when I die? We lose, because noone else got ON The point, they only shot AT the point. >:(

Seems we understand one another. XD
The claims medic gives no anesthetic! 90-days delinquent get you Repo treatment! I’m the mask horror on your street corner, gonna make your momma mourn you, I’m the Night Surgeon!
Fernin

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:20 pm

Eh, this might a well go in here.

WITCHIEBUNNY, you wanna know what I REALLY think about this place?!

Angry_Squirrel

Postby Doom » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:50 pm

Angry_Squirrel wrote:Image

I lol'd quite hard. Well played, sir.
Doom

Previous

Return to Pound Chatter