Random Thoughts

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby Ayeaka » Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:15 pm

Fernin wrote:Image



Happened to me.

One of the reasons I gave up on playing spy.

I try to help our spies, regardless of class I'm playing. I've said it again and again; the spies need teamwork as much as any other class, just in a different sort of way. If the enemy is close, I give them a head start into the area so they don't look like they're a part of the group heading out--sometimes I'll even lead shots after them to make it look like I'm trying to hit them (missing) and they got away (depending on what they're disguised as, of course.).

(Lul accidentally hit quote instead of edit. xD )
Frau Chimäre~
The doctor will see you now.
User avatar
Ayeaka
 
Posts: 561
Joined: Tue Oct 28, 2008 7:11 am

Postby Fernin » Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:11 pm

Ayeaka wrote:
Fernin wrote:Image



Happened to me.

One of the reasons I gave up on playing spy.

I try to help our spies, regardless of class I'm playing. I've said it again and again; the spies need teamwork as much as any other class, just in a different sort of way. If the enemy is close, I give them a head start into the area so they don't look like they're a part of the group heading out--sometimes I'll even lead shots after them to make it look like I'm trying to hit them (missing) and they got away (depending on what they're disguised as, of course.



I wish more folks played like that. Makes my life alot easier as a spy.

-edit-


also...

Image
The claims medic gives no anesthetic! 90-days delinquent get you Repo treatment! I’m the mask horror on your street corner, gonna make your momma mourn you, I’m the Night Surgeon!
User avatar
Fernin
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:21 am
Location: In your base, stealing your cabbages

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Tue Dec 02, 2008 7:18 am

Fernin wrote:I wish more folks played like that. Makes my life alot easier as a spy.

-edit-


also...

Image


The beauty of that is it applies to BOTH sides, me as medic I'm forced to sit and spam needles on final point of granary to stop cap and if I step off the massive overwhelming blus will win, but I keep spamming and kill two people before I die. Know what happens when I die? We lose, because noone else got ON The point, they only shot AT the point. >:(
User avatar
Angry_Squirrel
 
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:00 am

Postby Fernin » Tue Dec 02, 2008 9:54 am

Angry_Squirrel wrote:
Fernin wrote:I wish more folks played like that. Makes my life alot easier as a spy.

-edit-


also...

Image


The beauty of that is it applies to BOTH sides, me as medic I'm forced to sit and spam needles on final point of granary to stop cap and if I step off the massive overwhelming blus will win, but I keep spamming and kill two people before I die. Know what happens when I die? We lose, because noone else got ON The point, they only shot AT the point. >:(

Seems we understand one another. XD
The claims medic gives no anesthetic! 90-days delinquent get you Repo treatment! I’m the mask horror on your street corner, gonna make your momma mourn you, I’m the Night Surgeon!
User avatar
Fernin
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Fri Aug 08, 2008 11:21 am
Location: In your base, stealing your cabbages

Postby Angry_Squirrel » Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:20 pm

Eh, this might a well go in here.

WITCHIEBUNNY, you wanna know what I REALLY think about this place?!



























































Image
User avatar
Angry_Squirrel
 
Posts: 256
Joined: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:00 am

Postby Doom » Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:50 pm

Angry_Squirrel wrote:Image


I lol'd quite hard. Well played, sir.
User avatar
Doom
 
Posts: 296
Joined: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:15 pm

Previous

Return to Pound Chatter

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests

cron