[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - A new challenger as approached: Aluxys!

A new challenger as approached: Aluxys!

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby Aluxys » Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:23 am

Ello everybody!
Hai! I'm Markus! Some of you may know me as Aluxys, or Luxy, or even possibly McFluffeh! I am omnisexual, which for those of you who don't know, means that I simply don't care about gender or sexuality or anything of the such, and simply loves people for who they are.

I am a HUGE nerd, and absolutely love computer gaming. I play League of Legends the most, probably, but do also own a ton of Steam games (Not really... owo). Where there is computer gaming, I also do a lot of writing. From stories to poems, or even Dungeons and Dragons campaigns (which I, too, play so lovingly). Being a long-time Dungeon Master and player, I really enjoy tabletop games.

I do all of these things while being a full-time student. I do have a job working at a small, local game store over here, who surprisingly still carry Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, Genesis and Dreamcast games. I really enjoy this job, it's a dream come true.

I've been a fur for about three years, now, however I've not been part of the fandom very long, starting to only "truly" get into in late 2012. I dont plan on stopping, though. So expect to see a lot of Luxy-chan!

I don't play very many shooter games, as I'm really more of an RPG kind of guy, but you can sometimes catch me on Gmod playing some T3. My Steam username is Luxy, sometimes Aluxys, but usually Luxy. I have only a few games, cause I own most of my games on console, but those games include:

Sonic Adventure 2
Castle Crashers
Terraria
Garry's Mod
Counter Strike: Source
TF2 (but I don't play much)
Dota 2 (and MANY OTHER COPIES! D:‹)
And every other free game on Steam.

I also play League of Legends, so hit me up on that too, Summoner Name: Aluxys.

Buuuut yeah. Here's some fursona info, for anyone interested:

So yeah!
Thanks! x3
Aluxys

Return to Pound Chatter