TFP 3rd Annual Anthrocon Meetup!

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby Sekh765 » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:53 pm

Hey folks, this is the official announcement for TFP's 3rd annual Anthrocon meetup! Once again we will be holding it in the Zoo area, and we hope to see many of our players there! The time selected this year was 3pm on Saturday, which was found to conflict with the least amount of high profile events in the con booklet. We remember that last year a number of folks had trouble locating our table, so I went and had a large TFP Flag made and will be wearing it around this year along with my bird hat and other gear. A friend of mine will be carrying a second one and both of us will have flyers with the information for the meetup on them!

The flyers were made by another friend of mine who really made them look classy for us!

Hope we break our record for players again this year! If we keep maxing out the zoo eventually they will have to give us our own room!

See you all there!
Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby STrRedWolf » Tue Jun 21, 2011 10:14 pm

FYI: There will be video made. A FlipCam will be handed to our NightVoop for additional coverage. If you have a Flip or video camera or even an iPhone 4, anything that'll capture 720p video, let me know so we can get a TFP video made.

And yes, NikkyVix gets to post it this time.
Steam on Linux Native: "PENGUIN TOUCH MY GUN!" "THAT PENGUIN IS A SPY!"
"This is going to be a real piece of piss, you bloody Steam Linux player!"
STrRedWolf

Postby ReverendBrowning » Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:44 am

Howdy, folks. I'm the other guy with the flag. The more fashionable guy :D
Go easy on me. Never done this con thing before.

Also, STrRedWolf, I just checked, and apparently my phone takes 720p video.
ReverendBrowning

Return to Pound Chatter