[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Who here did you know....

Who here did you know....

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby Jake Monroe » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:54 am

SiRK: There's [SFW], [NSFW] and [STRAY]
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
Jake Monroe

Postby Kellervo » Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:56 am

Well... I knew no one, honestly. Doom was the first of the gang I knew, when I started pestering him for a vector pic. :>
I'm a shaaark
I'm a shaaark!
You know what to do. :v
Kellervo

Postby NikkyVix » Thu Oct 02, 2008 10:39 pm

I started playing because DrJones and Taross ([FOR]Pony) wouldn't stop letting me know how awesome the game was. Since I had the Orange Box (and had just beaten Half-Life 2), I decided to play one quick little round of this TF2 nonsense, one night in February...just to hush them up. :p

Other than those two, whom I consider 'sisters' and two of my best friends, there's Faeon (the third of that stature whom we drafted in, and...well..my 'pet', elsewheres), Kincade, Pathia and Illumnina. TRWolf, Magentawolf, STrredwolf and Echoen; [FOR]tytwo, Doodles, SenorDoom, Xpray, PBunny aaaaand Jewel.

I've met plenty more since starting TF2, though, and it's a neat thing.
NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby Ferto12 » Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:26 am

Random note: It's called Ternary, not Trinary.

With Ternary and the knuckles on your fingers, you can count to 243 on one hand.
Ferto12

Postby Jake Monroe » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:29 am

SiRK: There's [SFW], [NSFW] and [STRAY]
Catapultam habeo. Nisi pecuniam omnem mihi dabis, ad caput tuum saxum immane mittam
Jake Monroe

Postby Purplecat » Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:30 am

Just Zombiecat really, and he doesn't play the game too often around here anyway. Myrilla got me to try out TF2 on CC2iscool November last year, but I didn't get into the game until like February, Mars or so.

Oh yeah, I did know Dr Jones and Taross from before but neither did recognize me here at first. Go figure. :)

Admittedly, some people I met over TF2 I did kinda was aware of before but just didn't know personally.
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Arcalane » Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:24 am

Let's see... I knew Taross/Pony! long before playing TF2, along with a few of the [FOR] irregulars... as Jake said, I know him from the #spaceempires channel on freenode, and.. that's about it, really, apart from perhaps hearing of a couple of the people I know now in passing (such as references to some of Nikky's artwork, and so on). Other than that I haven't brought anyone with me, so to speak.
Arcalane
Huzzah!

Postby Fernin » Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:19 am

Nobody. I just randomly ran into the witchie bun on a server one day. Backstabbed her, helped her set up a funny screenshot and got her attention with a David bowie Avatar. The rest is history.
The claims medic gives no anesthetic! 90-days delinquent get you Repo treatment! I’m the mask horror on your street corner, gonna make your momma mourn you, I’m the Night Surgeon!
Fernin

Postby Fenriswulfdemon » Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:25 am

Used to play exclusively on the slaughterhouse servers, but didn't like some of the people one particualr day, so tried a different server at random. Agonizing failure made short; Doom dominated me 3 matches, I couldn't get revenge AT ALL, followed him server to server, then got an invite to FOR. Been here since, and will remain til I get my revenge >=3

.....which might take a VERY long time.....
Fenriswulfdemon

Postby Witchiebunny » Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:12 pm

Witchiebunny

Next

Return to Pound Chatter