[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Xmas Wishlist

Xmas Wishlist

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby RoboCop » Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:09 pm

So please tell us what you wish or hope for your xmas. Tell us why you choosen the Steam Games on your profile wishlist and what interests you? Only 4-5 weeks til xmas and don't forget your xmas cards and the list :-P
[APG] Franchise Holder - UK-TF Admin
RoboCop

Postby SilverWolf » Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:35 pm

Black Ops (ordering instead of buying on Steam), can't really say much why I want this game, it just looks alot more fun than any of the previous games, I'm not too scared of the performance problems people have been having to be honest.
Poker Night at the Inventory because I always loved poker and isn't pricy at all, so it'll be fun to have.
Fallout New Vegas because the people at Obsidian have done a wonderful job and because of such I really want to pay for it, thinking of ordering instead too (and maybe for my bday instead, since that is about 2 weeks or so after Christmas).
SilverWolf

Postby Sultry Skunk » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:33 pm

I refuse to buy any CoD titles anymore. I will not support Bobby Koteck. He hates his customers and seeks to exploit us for everything.

But for wishlist.. well.. I am so far behind on what is coming out.. ;_; I don't know! Maybe BF 1943. OH AND DUES EX! WOO SAIBUR PAWNK!
Sultry Skunk

Postby SilverWolf » Wed Nov 24, 2010 8:43 pm

the next CoD is going to be made by the remaining elements of Infinity Ward, aka those without a brain. Black Ops will most likely be the last game of the series I'll ever buy (not to mention by ordering it I'm pratically saving 15 euros from the original price (60)), and I recognize it was a mistake to buy MW2.

Hope next year Respawn Ent. will actually have something to announce (aka those that had a brain and left IW and/or got fired by Activision)
SilverWolf

Postby RoboCop » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:51 pm

[APG] Franchise Holder - UK-TF Admin
RoboCop

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:22 pm

Ummmm, I can't really think of much. Battlefield 2 would be nice... I've always kinda wanted to play that, but my previous attempts at purchasing it were thwarted by having a terrible PC. I'd also like Last Window: The Secret of Cape West... but that's a DS game and I would have to import it from Europe because it's not getting a US release. :<
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby nmestel » Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:47 am

Blank
Last edited by nmestel on Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
nmestel

Postby Purplecat » Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:36 pm

An android based smartphone. Honestly not much else. as I'm happy with what I have (I have way too many games unplayed, especially after the recent Steam sales).
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Oktoberwolf » Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:03 am

I'd like enough money for getting some better components for my PC,and apart from that,i'd like Cataclysm - which i won't manage to take for a bit ,and the Dead Space 2 Collector
Oktoberwolf

Postby Gami » Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:15 am

yea, i do like to have some new pc hardware too. or perhaps some games. Too bad we don't celebreate christmas with presents here :<
Gami

Next

Return to Pound Chatter