[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Twin Towers 9th Anniversary

Twin Towers 9th Anniversary

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby RoboCop » Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:54 am

We come here to mourn the 9th Anniversary of the twin towers as thousands of people died from the tragic event. In the aftermath of the attacks, media reports suggested that tens of thousands might have been killed in the attacks, as on any given day upwards of 50,000 people could be inside the towers. Ultimately, 2,752 death certificates were filed relating to the 9/11 attacks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRMz8fKkG2g
[APG] Franchise Holder - UK-TF Admin
RoboCop

Postby Zareth » Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:33 pm

This'll get me a horrible reputation, but I honestly never really did care about 9/11. Nobody I knew was affected by it, and it wasn't even in my country. Don't think i'm some heartless monster, tis just how I feel about it. I remember where I was, the 4th grade and got off early. >> But thats it.

edit: Cool song, though.
Zareth

Postby NikkyVix » Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:49 am

NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby Zareth » Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:32 am

Mmm, I suppose so :p I certainly feel bad for the families affected by it, but now its september 12th. =3 (I'm kind of surprised this thread didn't get much attention o.o)
Zareth

Postby Sultry Skunk » Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:07 pm

I was busy waiting on a flight to start coming home. I'm in Kuwait now. There was a moment of silence on the FoB while we were waiting.
Sultry Skunk

Return to Pound Chatter