Didn't really know where to put this...

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby Kyuutaser » Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:18 pm

So as the title thread suggests, I just decided to join the site finally after playing the game for a couple days. I suck at TF2 but I like playing it a lot, so I've been on server 4 a lot. So far, the server is better than most because the other one I go to they yell scream and sometimes play a stupid song at the end. Plus the fact it's always all chat so you can't do anything without doing things. The community seems pretty nice, so I like it. Is it suppose to be guest-friendly, because I can see there's a little of nothing behind it xP
Kyuutaser

Postby Zareth » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:45 pm

Suppose i'll be the first to say welcome to the site an to TF2, glad you're like the servers =3 You might've already seen me around as {BFG} Zareth. or not. Either way! X3. You'll get better at the game as you play, just remember, don't stick to just one class :p
Zareth

Postby Wulfie » Sun Aug 15, 2010 11:01 pm

Just so you know, we do have a introduction topic in the Pound Chatter subforum (which is a few subforums above this particular one). No worries, though! Welcome to the servers and all that, continue having fun, and pop back in the forums every so often to find out what's going on.

Any questions, comments or ideas for the servers or TF2 in general are over in 'The Furry Pound' area.. And anything else tends to go in this 'General Chat' area. Of course feel free to add your say to any topics, especially the lively ones!

As for the "guest friendly" question..I, uh.. didn't exactly understand it, but the TFP group itself has loaaads of members (3,196 as of this post) in it, and I expect so many more people play on the servers themselves who aren't members.. so.. I guess it is?
Wulfie

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:32 am

Oh Wulfie, you're so helpful.

Anyways, yeah welcome.
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby Kyuutaser » Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:12 am

Yeah, I guess it happens. xD
Kyuutaser

Return to Pound Chatter