[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Animu Expur. THIS TOPIC HAS IMAGES.

Animu Expur. THIS TOPIC HAS IMAGES.

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby RollingEye » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:02 am

Anime Expo was July 4th weekend, and boy do I have pictures for you folks. SO MANY PICTURES. Unfortunately, my camera died out on day 3, so not as many as I woulda hoped. Unlike a certain burd (or fox or snake or...), I REMEMBERED my camera!

First off, this fellow
can do a wicked balloon <anything>. He took balloon commissions, and you could get any item made into balloon form. Such as...
"Hell yes whoa!" I indeed got my own minigun to carry around the con. 1/150th the weight of a normal one for my skinny, skinny arms. Also we got to see slowpoke and Misty! But there's something about this Misty that Slowpoke seems a little suspicious of.
I'm also a GINORMO fan of Steam punk. They had a working net-catapult, plunger gun, and a shocky thingy.
And then there was the TF2 meet. Oh God yes the TF2 meet. First we had Engineers...
who all started dancing. Also, we are in severely short supply of BLU Demomen.
And we can't forget those lazy slackers on every team...
One of these folks continually quenched his thirst with his own Jarate. That fellow likes to use ALL of the buffalo.
It's never a party without Solly. And now, for what you all came here for...
HEAVY HEAVY HEAVY!!!! Who is always a good pal with...
Medeeeek! A couple of these folks actually spoke German! ROCKING! But no TF2 meet up is complete without those backstabbing scoundrels...
Ew. I need to go wash my hands. Luckily, Billy Mayes was there to supply me with some EXTREME CLEAN KABOOM.
Scouts. So many scouts. That fellow in the back totally had the jelly-legs thing goin' on.
Gotta give props to these guys. It was like 80 degrees out there and they're wearing these suits and NOT USING BACKBURNER.
This soldier could take the entire RED team on!
Oh wait never mind lol autobalance plz.
And finally, the moment everyone was waiting for... RED vs. BLU 50/50 insta respawn no-spread 100% crit
Wait... what's that sound? Is someone spamming Still Alive on a massive stereo back there?
Someone totally did. RED and BLU agreed to a momentary cease-fire and everyone burst into song.
Why, even Gordon Freeman showed up!
That's about it for the con rap-up. Funny stories maybe later. Oh, but before I forget though..........
I hate Vuvuzela horns. No seriously. I HATE THEM. I HATE THEMMMMMM.
RollingEye

Postby Ignis Solus » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:19 am

Nice pics!

In the scoot picture, one of the red scout cosplayers has a makeshift plush Guard Dog!
Watch gaming videos! See my Youtube!
If you want to see my art, go to my Furaffinity or my Deviant Art!
Ignis Solus

Postby RollingEye » Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:16 am

I didn't even notice that. That's freakin' adorable. I wish I woulda found them during the con, I coulda gotten a close-up of it.
Oh crap, is it coward-killing time already?
--
Disclaimer: The views presented by this Rolly are not always serious. Use common sense/brain when reading.
RollingEye

Postby Jinx » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:49 pm

ahahaha the one scout holding his arms out at his mother in the spy lineup XD
Jinx

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:01 pm

Awesome pics there!

And you with that minigun. lol
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Return to Pound Chatter