[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Don't mean to sound like an attention whore but

Don't mean to sound like an attention whore but

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby Marshtomp » Fri Mar 19, 2010 6:03 pm

I haven't posted in this forum or anything TFP related in a LOOONG time. Every things really coming along! I just want to say that I'm loyal to the TFP servers and I have recommended a lot of people here! You guys all rock! In b4 this topic is labeled as spam!

Also. Has anyone put any thought to having that 1 minute of friendly fire for the pregames? I always find those to be alot of fun and its great when waiting on others to join!

Marshtomp

Postby NikkyVix » Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:03 pm

Naw, s'not spam. It's off topic!

Thank you for the vote of confidence, Marsh. We definitely value our players and try to keep them happy to the extent of our capabilities. :3
NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby RollingEye » Sat Mar 20, 2010 10:05 pm

Agree with Marsh. FF during the wait period would be pretty awesome, especially since I usually suicide anyways just waitin' for the round.
Oh crap, is it coward-killing time already?
--
Disclaimer: The views presented by this Rolly are not always serious. Use common sense/brain when reading.
RollingEye

Postby Echoen » Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:23 pm

If there was a way to make Medics immune to FF while letting everyone else blow each other away, sure! But what's to stop someone who just got autobalanced from "Still helping their team" until they get back? And that said, can we make Engineers immune too? And can we assure that people are respawned with enough time to even get to the gates? There's way too many impossible constraints. While FF may be fun, there are repercussions that I don't think can be solved yet.
Echoen

Postby SilverWolf » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:02 pm

SilverWolf

Postby Arcalane » Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:06 pm

Arcalane
Huzzah!

Return to Pound Chatter