[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Has anyone else tried the new Domino's yet?

Has anyone else tried the new Domino's yet?

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby Owashii » Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:25 am

Holy shit, it is so fucking delicious. They gave a bit of a kick to the sauce so it's a bit spicier, but just slightly spicy so it's pretty pleasant. The crust has like, garlic butter on it and it tastes like garlic bread from Olive Garden. The cheese is awesome too, like 100% mozzarella with just a hint of provolone.

Not only did they make the pizza better, they made customer service better too. A few days ago I ordered a pizza and they forgot to put the garlic stuff on the crust, which didn't occur to me until after I ate most of it. So I wrote on the comments thing that they forgot to do it, and I got a call like 10 minutes later from the store, apologizing for the inconvenience and offering to make me another one. I'd already eaten the first one, but the fact that they called about it totally made up for it.

Anybody who wasn't a fan of the taste of Domino's before should give it a try, because now it's actual pizza instead of cardboard with marinara sauce and cheese.
Owashii

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:09 pm

I swear Owa, you have a job in Domino's advertising department or something because this is like the 50th time you've talked about their new pizza.

I have tried it though, and it is pretty good...
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby Jinx » Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:58 pm

Completely agree, the new recipe is great. The old cardboard flavor was edible, but this new stuff is actually... dare I say.. enjoyable. It might be just enough for Domino's to sneak into second place in my heart (...or stomach):

Pizza Hut < Domino's < Papa John's
Jinx

Postby Gami » Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:31 pm

meh i prefer to make my own pizza's , or my mom's pizza's mhmmm pizza de mamma x3
i don't even think we have a domino's here hehe, not that i mind, i don't really give much about fastfood =w=
Gami

Postby Sekh765 » Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:54 pm

Hrm. They are all delicious, not sure where to place them.

Papa Johns as cooked by my friend Browning > all, as it is double everything and 5 dollars. :P
Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby Owashii » Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:07 am

Owashii

Return to Pound Chatter