[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - Fucking fail

Fucking fail

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby NikkyVix » Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:57 am

NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby iller » Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:41 am

That's frikkin weird, it's working fine now...

I don't get it... I learned everything I know about playing engineer from Nadaz last spring, was always quiet and friendly. A lot quieter and friendlier than I am atleast. I guess my next question is: Would this actually change anything? Trolls and Griefers are already a pretty common sight on all the servers, especially #2 and #4.
iller

Postby NikkyVix » Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:13 am

NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby Sekh765 » Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:21 am

Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby Purplecat » Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:37 am

There's ways to use anonymous as your personal army, just a little bit social engineering about how to get a angry crowd going. Talk about doing very wrong here.

Trolls getting trolled. And we don't even have to lift a finger.
Purplecat
Site Admin

Postby Witchiebunny » Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:17 pm

Oh LAWL.

Seriously. I saw this last night as I was preparing to go out to a birthday party and LOL'D HARD.

This was fail on SO many levels it wasn't even funny.

And yes, I did get to meet Billy Mays the day before he died. Even my boss at work asked me what kind of "Witchiebunny Hex" I'd put on him.

I personally can't believe he was stupid enough to try it.
Witchiebunny

Postby Faeon » Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:59 pm

Faeon

Postby Zareth » Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:04 am

Nadaz sounds like Zariss the dragon.

Its more likely than you think!
Zareth

Postby iller » Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:00 am

Oh no... What's the issue with Zariss? He just watched me on FA b/c of the last pic I drew and I was all excited about it and crap...

As for quiet people going postal... sounds to me like that's just a result of letting things build up too long.
Yeah I been in the fandom since it's early Usenet days, I know how it happens, ppl get greedy over their personal Niches.
So glad I never have to worry about that. ...Some of you on the other hand...
And if it ever does happen, FFS, don't let it be something that ends up on E.D.
iller

Postby NikkyVix » Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:17 am

Just adding these to the pot. He saw fit to track me down on FA and leave shouts there. Not hard to do, really. Such a furry-hater that he has a FurAffinity account.

Aww thats rude, you didn't let me finish, so I was sayin..
First off, your not my favorite nigger, my favorite is Dr. Robotnik's clone. Second, you are not my favortie admin to bash, your just the fourth most popular.

and third, I was never talking about 7. Oh the things you don't know. See I'm not going to give you all the details but I'm just going to say I knew Poe was going to rat out. And I didn't just give the IPs to 4chan either.

The kid tries hard to be noticed, I'll give him that. A shame his facts and logic's just so warped, as most pre-pubescent trolls' are. You don't wanna feed these kind, lest you make them think they're "winnning" or "doing it right".
NikkyVix
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Pound Chatter