[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - New to the Forums? Make an Introduction Here!

New to the Forums? Make an Introduction Here!

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby Bearhardt » Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:28 am

Hey all! New guy here.

My name is Markus Bearhardt, a fuzzy and plump ursine currently living in Southern California. I'm a bit of a floundering, out-of-practice, uninspired ex-artist who spends most of his free time playing video games these days. I'm 26 and soulbound into a long term relationship with a spotty feline. After moving to SoCal and having some uncomfortable experiences with some discomforting furs I sort of retired from the face of the furry community, only to be goaded back into interaction by a good friend, Del Cooncat, and thus here I am at TFP.

So far I've had alot of fun playing TF2 with y'all. I was always pretty terrified of playing as I'm not very good and everyone seems to take it waaaay too seriously and play waaaay too leet for my comfort. On TFP I was actually having fun and feeling my furry pride renewed. I actually have an interest in bringing out the bear in me to play and chat with other friendly beasts.

Lets see... What else... Even though I am an ursine, I have a bit of an infatuation with bovines. My other major digital hobby is my 5 year relationship with World of Warcraft, on which I roleplay a female tauren resto shaman. I also really like playing classic video games from the 8/16 bit era (when I have the time).

I also work for The House that Walt Built, for what it's worth.

I suppose that's all the relevant information for the time being. Glad to be here and I'm hoping to finally make some friends. You don't realize how valuable your friendships are until you're in your late 20's and moving across the country. It's been tough for me to find friendships that stick :/

I'm hoping that'll finally change.

Love and uberhugz,
Bearhardt
++ Viele liebe Küsse und Umarmungen ++
Bearhardt

Postby Nine Inch Nailman » Tue Dec 22, 2009 5:55 am

Hello.

I've been playing on the Furry Pound server for some time now, and decided to join up and introduce my self to the forums here. I really like the different servers, as well as the fact that many of them are hosted close to where I live (which means my ping won't be much of a problem for me). Not much else to say, yup!
Nine Inch Nailman

Postby Kittycoon » Wed Dec 23, 2009 4:56 am

I am kittycoon,
I live in a spoon,
give me chocolate,
I go ape,
there's no stopping it
here comes the rape.

Hai Everybody!
Kittycoon

Postby Witchiebunny » Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:36 am

O.O Kitty, is this really your first post on the forums??
Witchiebunny

Postby Sultry Skunk » Wed Dec 23, 2009 2:49 pm

Sultry Skunk

Postby Gami » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:15 pm

well i don't know if an introduction is still needed but okay x3, first time i post something in over a year that i'm in tfp lol >>.
As most of you know i'm mostly active in the tfp steam chat and ingame ofc. I don't really talk to the people i have in my friendslist unless they talk to me first *i've something weird about starting a convo :/ *

so ye i'm mainly a casual gamer x3, i don't rlly care what class i play aslong as i have fun, well that's what a game is all about mhm ? x3.
I kinda avoided forums for quite a bit cause last time in a old clan it ate away alot of time >>, although with a new year and a new start i hope alot of things turn out for the better mhm ? x3

well lil bit about me.
nickname: almost everywhere Gami , unless taken i putt something infront of it =w= mostly Thago or something
i'm 17 years old and i live in the netherlands * yup a crazy dutch basterd :B*, still go to school and stuff.
i mainly play tf2 only on tfp servers since i don't like playing with people i don't know.
mhm some hobbies i do , gaming, irl shooting *competitions*, sketching, going out and some other stuff =w=

well i hope i'll be active on the forums aswell, i have thusfar enjoyed being with this community over the year so ~.
Gami

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:24 pm

DIE WAFFEN WEG DIE WAFFEN WEG DIE WAFFEN WEG DIE WAFFEN WEG DIE WAFFEN WEG DIE WAFFEN WEG DIE WAFFEN WEG DIE WAFFEN WEG DIE WAFFEN WEG DIE WAFFEN WEG DIE WAFFEN WEG DIE WAFFEN WEG DIE WAFFEN WEG DIE WAFFEN WEG DIE WAFFEN WEG DIE WAFFEN WEG DIE WAFFEN WEG DIE WAFFEN WEG DIE WAFFEN WEG DIE WAFFEN WEG DIE WAFFEN WEG DIE WAFFEN WEG DIE WAFFEN WEG DIE WAFFEN WEG DIE WAFFEN WEG DIE WAFFEN WEG DIE WAFFEN WEG DIE WAFFEN WEG DIE WAFFEN WEG DIE WAFFEN WEG DIE WAFFEN WEG DIE WAFFEN WEG DIE WAFFEN WEG DIE WAFFEN WEG DIE WAFFEN WEG DIE WAFFEN WEG
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby MaskedJackal » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:02 pm

Welcome to the forum dude. =3
Image◕ ‿ ◕
MaskedJackal

Postby NikkyVix » Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:06 pm

As the saying goes, there's no time like the present. :) Welcome to the forums.

I doubt it'll eat up your time much; we just tend to post whenever we feel like it anyway!
NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby Anthrax » Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:49 pm

'Sup?

I'm sure some of you know me.
Anthrax

PreviousNext

Return to Pound Chatter