[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - New to the Forums? Make an Introduction Here!

New to the Forums? Make an Introduction Here!

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby redaussiefox » Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:31 pm

Name:Forgyx Fox

Steam page link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012743195

Your fursona: Australian Red Fox

How long you've been a furry (Or if not one then confirm that you at least support furries): 2005 to 2009

A bit about yourself: well i'm a Furry that is from New South Wales, Arrawarra Headlad, Australia and i've just my bday just last month (Augest)

hey i'm Forgyx Fox and i would really like to be on the team cause i've been playing TF2 for a long while now and i'm a bit of a good shooter with most of the TF2 guys
Forgyx.F
redaussiefox

Postby Lost » Sat Sep 05, 2009 4:48 pm

When you steal from one it's plagiarism.
When you steal from many it's research.
Lost

Postby Electric_Rage » Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:43 pm

Hello friends!

My name is Electric_Rage! I've been playing TF2 for two years now... and I have also been a member of the fandom for about 2 and a half!

Just a few things about me...

I do micspam... but I'm not an ass about it... I edit them very carefully so that they sound as good as they can, and I use them only when the time is right.

I play mostly as heavy... but i can play all the classes... If something needs shootin' I'm your guy! lol

I talk... A LOT... So talk to me people!

other than that... I'm just your average black wolf that loves to play!

Here's to good times! *takes a swig of his sprite*
Electric_Rage

Postby Sekh765 » Tue Sep 08, 2009 11:12 pm

Welcome electric! :D
Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby RoboCop » Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:28 pm

Hello there, laddies and lassies furries, scalies etc. Some of you know me as Hunter85 in FA and RoboCop in Steam. I thought I would be decent enough to join the forums and see how you furries are. I'm currently offline on Steam due to my life science course at college so I won't have enough quality to play until next month grr! I am here in very wide open arms hehe! :mrgreen: Don't forget ya forget about me. I know most furries don't like be neglected like a lost pet or stray dog. :-C
[APG] Franchise Holder - UK-TF Admin
RoboCop

Postby Lost » Thu Sep 10, 2009 1:13 pm

Welcome to the forums Robo/Hunter o7
When you steal from one it's plagiarism.
When you steal from many it's research.
Lost

Postby Jinx » Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:03 pm

Hey Robo, welcome to TFP :D Good luck finishing your life science course so you can get back on Steam ^.^
Jinx

Postby SilverWolf » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:10 pm

Hello, I'm Silver, 18 years old and proudly Portuguese, pursuing the dream of becoming a Programmer (of which I just got into Uni), I also configurate servers and it's plugins, aswell as make my own little changes to them.
And if my username hasn't made it obvious, my fursona is indeed a Silver Wolf.
SilverWolf

Postby Zagura » Sat Oct 17, 2009 8:33 pm

So... I just recently got TF2.
After installing the actual game, i RAGED for a bit after the server ping overload from using the Find Servers > "Internet" Tab since i had no servers, and crashed my router for the next 3 hours before finding out why i was killing my bandwidth.

I surmised i might as well connect directly to a server and i figured why not start with the only server i had knowledge of. TFP from FA's ads woo.

So there you go, here i am, usually playing as medic/engineer/pyro/heavy since my ping is semi laggy. I usually can be recognized for my abuse of the word "RAGE" whenever something bad happens.

Cheers, and hopefully the weather in your part of the world, wherever you may be, is far nicer than here at this moment.
(Chilly fingers make me sad.)
Zagura

Postby Anri » Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:09 pm

Kitsune; ki-tsu-ne; kee-tsoo-nay - Japanese for fox. Also refers to multi-tailed fox spirits.

Demo; Yuir worst nightmare, laddies!

Perhaps a little exaggeration on the second, I'm not the best demo you'll meet but I certainly have my moments.... now if only I could have MORE of those moments.
Also seen commonly as pyro, or spy (please, DO be patient with the spy, I am still learning). I've been around a while, many of you have seen me by now but I finally got around to registering for the forum.

'Why don't you have a mic damnit!' Actually, I do. But for some reason the volume in TF2 is horribly low to the point you can't hear me. This is the same mic I use in ventrilo with no problems. Nothing at all to do with my supple manvoice (zomg it's not a girl irl).

Well, hi!
Anri

PreviousNext

Return to Pound Chatter