[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - New to the Forums? Make an Introduction Here!

New to the Forums? Make an Introduction Here!

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby Nursemouse » Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:22 pm

I'm gonna make my introduction quick...

I'm a casual gamer who frequents the TFP servers under the username Nursemouse. I generally just play for fun, so I'm not all that good at TF2, which is what I play most. I'm a college graduate with a Bachelors Degree in art. I enjoy sketching, painting, making watercolor pictures, etc. I'm trying to develop my digital art as well, but it's taking a while. My forte is animation (primarily 2D over 3D). I am happily engaged.

I'm not too deep in the furry fandom, as I really just enjoy the art and some socialization with the community. Hope that's enough info for now. I'd be willing to answer further questions by PM
Nursemouse

Postby Oktoberwolf » Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:56 pm

Sorry if it's a bit late,but welcome ;)
Oktoberwolf

Postby nmestel » Thu Oct 28, 2010 1:20 am

Blank
Last edited by nmestel on Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
nmestel

Postby Jinx » Fri Oct 29, 2010 2:10 am

Hey you new guys and welcome to TFP :D If you haven't been invited to the group and want to be, be sure to post your community page here so we can find your steam name :P
Jinx

Postby neverminder » Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:13 pm

Lol i managed to sumble upon this topic, so i thought ill introduse myself

Hi, Im Lewis and i am from Edinburgh, Scotland. I beleve myself to be a relatively good gamer.
I play TF2 (spy), L4D2, Starcraft2(zerg), World of Warcraft(ele tauren shaman and druid, dwarf hunter) on the pc and Halo Reacha dn Call of duty on the Xbox. I am normaly a easy going guy unless sumthing really rattles me up where i normaly go into fury and end up embarising myself :evil: :arrow: :oops: =p
I am hoping to make some new friends on you servers as the magority of my friends are rather annoying most of the time.
Looking forward to meeting you all :)
My Life is filled With Brackets...
(o.o)
neverminder

Postby Sultry Skunk » Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:53 pm

Sultry Skunk

Postby Wulfie » Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:19 pm

Wulfie

Postby Sultry Skunk » Sat Oct 30, 2010 5:49 pm

Sultry Skunk

Postby neverminder » Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:02 pm

My Life is filled With Brackets...