[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - New to the Forums? Make an Introduction Here!

New to the Forums? Make an Introduction Here!

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby Half-Twit » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:42 pm

Hey there, my gamer alias is Half-Twit and my name is Zoey, or Yaxerins if you'd fancy!

A friend of mine turned me on to the Furry Pound servers on TF2, and they instantly became my favorite haunts for certain! </brown nosing>
Anywho, I'm a gamer dragoness, artist of a sort and slave to college. If you wanna view some arts, my FA is http://www.furaffinity.net/user/yaxerins/.

I just wanted to say hi, and hope to see you all on the server! I was also curious about the steam group, I was wondering if there was some sort of screening or something, because I noticed that it was open my member invite only. If not, anyone willing to toss me an invite? I'm not a troublemaker, promise! :P
-The Geth already killed you once, and all they did was piss you off.-
Half-Twit

Postby Jinx » Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:53 pm

Hey all new-comers and welcome to TFP :) The group is member invite only so we can kick troublemakers out, otherwise feel free to invite or be invited by anybody :P I couldn't find your name on steam so if you're still needing an invite just link your steam community page and we can shoot one your way.
Jinx

Postby Half-Twit » Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:41 pm

My steam profile ID is http://steamcommunity.com/id/yaxuv

Much thanks in advance!
-The Geth already killed you once, and all they did was piss you off.-
Half-Twit

Postby Fox Vert » Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:19 am

Now with added Brain Slug
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrFoxVert
Fox Vert

Postby RektheArtist » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:24 am

Yo I is are Rek...online alias name: RektheArtist, and that goes for pretty much all my usernames including my Steam one...cept for Skype. :V I don't exactly consider myself a 'furry'. I only support the community and draw anthros/animals oh yes their so adorable. <8 Uhhh...I do in fact have a fursona, she's a Belgian Sheepdog, seriously go look them luffable breeds up they have super fluffy necks! :'D Yes I'm in fact an artist...artists, UNITE! *raises fist* Now I actually have a mac...:I but a friend of mine (soon to be my new room mate for cooooollege), her mom bought me the Windows version for my Parallels Desktop whiiiiich totally failed. <8D; But I was so excited that they just released the mac version for all the steam games! Bout time too. xD So thankfully got a nice gift from Steam which is them white ear buds so that I can voice chat. <8 Now for TF2 classes: I prefer to draw myself as the Engineer but to be honest I suck as the Engineer. xDD; I only liked his design a lot. My top 3 classes are Heavy, Medic, and Scout. I havn't even touched the Demo man yet. 8' Uhhh....I get killed... a lot...and I admit that I'm a newb. lD; But I'm slowly getting there! Oh and btw...RED ftw. c:

Sorry that this is a bit of a longish intro...I know that a lot of people hate reading detailed intros. >>; *skitters away*
"Shaken, but not stirred~"
RektheArtist

Postby JeevesRoo » Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:05 am

'ello. ^^

Witchiebunny's glorious fragness drew me here, and it's made me somewhat determined to start actually playing some of the FPS games I have languishing on my steam account! I'll try and kick myself onto a TFP server soon. Gamertag is Jeevesie. :3
JeevesRoo

Postby RoboCop » Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:11 pm

Hiyu, JeevesRoo 8-)
[APG] Franchise Holder - UK-TF Admin
RoboCop

Postby Bunnzy » Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:55 pm

Oh hey ;3
Im Bunnzy :D im 17

I usually play WoW on Elune alliance but i use to play css Competitively and Pubbing.
Ive been off and on with css sense the update.
But lately its come to my attention that i dont communicate with other furs other then my mate.
I was playing on your css server today(although it did empty) and i wanted to come and meet some new friends :D.

I havent played TF2 in a LONG time and im terrible at it but ill be willing to play with you guys if there isnt any trolls >.<

:D you can add my on facebook
or steam:evaidbunny

And if you play wow ^^! we should start playing together :D im sick of playing alone :C

:D
Bunnzy

Postby XanderK9 » Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:04 pm

Hello! ^^
I have found the servers yesterday and since I like them, I wanted to present myself on the forum as well.

On my free time, I mostly play games (PS3, Xbox 360 and PC), draw and try to socialize (I am working 6 days a week as a technician T-T)
My favorite games are TF2, CSS, Modern Warfare 2 and so on (I have too many games X3) as I usually play FPS and MMORPG, but I am always open on other types of games.

I am usually available on steam and Skype on the same name most of the days (even at work, just cannot use the mic).
I have no idea what to draw these days, so I am open to requests, trades, ect. http://hal1989.deviantart.com/

See you on the servers ^^ (or skype ._.)
XanderK9

Postby Oktoberwolf » Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:28 am

Hello everyone.
I'm Oktoberwolf. It's by some time that i've been playing on the TFP Servers(in the past on the 3,now more recently on the 9),and now that i've got both the time and the want,i decided to sign up on the forums :)

I've been playing TF2 over 2 years now(although i owned it for 3 years,but i hadn't the connection to play it at the time),but not with constantly. As of today,i'm playing TF2(obviously x3),L4D(not a lot recently),some WoW and Global Agenda.

You can contact me mainly on Steam,here

See you around :D
Oktoberwolf

PreviousNext

Return to Pound Chatter