New to the Forums? Make an Introduction Here!

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby MaskedJackal » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:43 pm

welcome dudes
Image◕ ‿ ◕
MaskedJackal

Postby ephraim » Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:21 pm

Hi,
I'm Ephraim (nick is Ephriam HaZe'ev (The Wolf) [bracket is translating the Hebrew]) I mainly play TF2 (I'm writing this when I'm dead :D)

Feel free to add me as a friend on steam.

Main reason I joined this group and community is because I've been looking for a nice and friendly group/community to play TF2 with.
My Backpack Last page is stuff open to trade/craft for trade
"If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'?" And "If not now, when?" - Hillel
ephraim

Postby Gami » Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:25 am

Well welcome to the group. hope you'll enjoy your stay !

Our steamgroup also has a chat that gets used a lot if you're interested in talking to some people.
Gami

Postby zooben » Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:45 pm

I'm Zooben, been playing on TFP 4 and 5 for a couple months now. You've probably seen me playing Medic, Pyro or scout. I suck at everything else, and arguably I suck in general hur dur.

So about me...I'm 20. Been playing TF2 for a few months as I switched from console gaming to PC gaming. I'm a college student so I can never buy new games thanks to my 1200$ list of art supplies, speaking of which...I'm a studying animator wanting to focus on character design/character animation(2 or 3D)for game character creation or film animation. I don't really consider myself a 'furry artist' however, I'm more focused on designing creatures and really learning everything I can about art.

Zooben is sorta my alter-ego/fursona. He's a Ringtail Lemur who enjoys caffeine and sugar far too much and has a thing for thieving coffee machines, sorta like me...always bouncing off the walls.

Been a furry probably since I was a kid when I would write stories about cartoon animal characters and draw them as well. I always told myself this fandom was stupid but then I watched a video from FWA and realized that fursuiting looks like a blast. Then I went into denial for a long time...and then I came to terms with it...now I feel better...actually, I still feel hyper...nothings changed.

Other than that...I'm a huge animation nerd, I love comics, and love game design. I don't bite and I'm always looking for new people to talk to/play games with so feel free to add me on Steam.
zooben

Postby Hydrax » Sat Dec 01, 2012 9:18 am

Hello my name is Hydrax.
I have been lurking around the forums for a while and finally got around to making a account.

I have been playing TF2 for about 1-2 years and been playing on the TFP servers for about 3 weeks. If you have seen me on the servers I usually play sniper or demo.

Before you ask yes I am a furry and I am damn proud of it.

I currently don't have a profile picture as I am still working on it. The picture I am working on is of my fursona, and I really only work on it at school so it might be a while before it is done.
I spend most of my time playing games like TF2 or Gmod or pissing around with 3ds max 2013.

I will apply for the steam group when I feel like I have been a contributing member of the community long enough that I deserve it.
Boom... Headshot
"Do not feat the Dragons... Fear their Kin."
Hydrax

Postby Vinylography » Fri Feb 01, 2013 6:06 am

What's up? I've been on FP servers for about a +year (not much) And I just found out there's a forum for it, so I decided to sign up! Hello! :D
Vinylography

Postby GarfCushbe » Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:51 pm

Greedings from a gaming bear , My name is Garfang ^_^ i've been knowing Furry pound from the Team Fortress 2 Servers. I decide to join and maybe find people to play with ^_^ I enjoying playing FPS games and Survival Games.
GarfCushbe

Postby Squiddle » Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:24 pm

Hi there my gaming tag is Squiddle and I just found TFP Team Fortress 2 server this morning, so thought I'd join and stuff. :D Epic back story I know. :)
Squiddle

Postby Frooxius » Sat Jul 06, 2013 2:56 am

*(soap) bubbles in*

Hello there! *waves paw* I'm new here to the forums and also to the TF2 itself ^^' I started playing it recently, because they introduced support for Oculus Rift (VR headset) and since I have the dev-kit (primarily for developing my own games), I decided to try it out, at least as a learning experience (including VR support in your games is tricky and full of pitfalls).

Anyway, since I'm also a furry, I decided to find a community of like-minded people to play with occasionally and hopefully also make some friends (since I have almost none), so... here I am ^^'

I mostly play as Pyro (BECAUSE BUBBLES! :D My fursona can actually make soap bubbles with mouth), although I'm not very good at it, since I mostly keep running around randomly since I don't know most of the maps and setting people on fire. Also blowing up and dropping dead frequently *chuckles in a slightly silly manner*

Otherwise I enjoy many creative activities, where I can make and build something new, whether it's a game, piece of technology or other software, some article or a story, a short film, photography and sometimes a doodle.

Well... I'll rather cut this short before I write a whole essay ^///^' So to sum it up... Hi, I'm Frooxius and I'm new here! :3

*runs away for now, leaving a trail of soap bubbles*
Frooxius

Postby Wulframm » Mon Jul 22, 2013 9:36 pm

Hello thar :3 My name is Wulframm Rolf. I'm a fur looking for a community that shares my interest in the anthropomorphic fandom. I do have some questions and I'm not quite used to using a forum :/ but I'll learn one way or another. I'm new around here so I'm just trying to assess the community. I've been trying for a while to find one that has rules about NSFW content as it is not why i joined the fandom. I've read the rules but due to recent experience it's more reliable to get a grasp on how rules are enforced by gauging the answers people give. do the servers under TFP allow NSFW content? I'd like to avoid that kind of stuff as much as possible. I've been on some of the tf2 servers an seen some inappropriate sprays (although not often)

More about me:
I like the cute art, not the adult art (if you couldn't tell). I'm 19.
My interests include gaming, computers, construction, and psychology. I tend to be very tolerant. And I am experimenting with making my own book. I play Tf2, killing Floor, Dayz, Arma 3, and Left For Dead.

Steam name: Wulframm

Thanks ^_^
Wulframm

PreviousNext

Return to Pound Chatter