[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - New to the Forums? Make an Introduction Here!

New to the Forums? Make an Introduction Here!

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby NikkyVix » Fri Oct 23, 2009 9:22 pm

NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby Chronos » Fri Oct 23, 2009 11:33 pm

I guess every board needs one of these.

Not good with intros but here goes:

Hello.

Names Chronos

I Like playing As sniper and Pyro.

And Am of the Otter Variety.
Chronos

Postby SiberianJack » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:48 pm

Some of you may have seen me playing. I mostly just stay on the TFP servers anyways so just in you're curious I thought I'd extend a greeting! My persona, well fursona if you well, is Jack. A Siberian Husky. I'm in the process of figuring out wtf is up with paypal not liking my bank account so I can commission someone. Maybe I'll just find one who takes check or money order until then. :P So for now my avatar picture is my Siberian Husky puppy.

Some things that I enjoy about TFP:
The, sometimes, friendly atmosphere
The humor
Some things that annoy the ever-living-piss out of me:
Team stacking (not by numbers but by skill) It's really the only thing that just drives me wild. It tends to kill a server. Drive away players. And basically kill the fun. Especially in a game that's not particularily stats driven it would be nice to see some more people acting honorably and swapping over to the losing team if they've won like 7-0 rounds and the losing team fails to even take a point. Or when the top player on one team has the same score as the middle of the other team's score list. I find evenly matched, or close to it, to be the funnest and most challenging. There is no honor or challenge in a slaughter.

The player behind Jack is a 23 year old wounded infantryman. Recovering from wounds from an IED in Afghanistan. So I've got plenty of free time which I waste away playing with my dog, going to the gym, online courses and lots of time on TF2. So you if you see me, say Hi! I don't bite. I promise! :P My ping is normally high since I'm in Hawaii. So sorry in advance about that! :P
Last edited by SiberianJack on Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In game Handle: SiberianJack
Wounded Soldier With Nothing Better To Do.
SiberianJack

Postby NikkyVix » Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:57 pm

NikkyVix
Site Admin

Postby SiberianJack » Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:19 am

SiberianJack

Postby MaskedJackal » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:01 am

Old thread is old, dude. I am a furry. =)
Image◕ ‿ ◕
MaskedJackal

Postby MaskedJackal » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:06 am

I've played with you Jack. =P Welcome to TFP!
Image◕ ‿ ◕
MaskedJackal

Postby Kyle » Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:08 am

You're way too late, Jack! I already caved and became a furry a few weeks after I wrote that! Thanks a lot, Furry Pound servers!

:)
Kyle

Postby SiberianJack » Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:12 am

SiberianJack

Postby Tails » Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:30 pm

since I did not make an introduction when I first joined I may as well do it now:

To start off I am a medic 90% of the time, scoot 3%, sniper 5% and spy 2% of the time and after about 230+ hours of medic I have found it to be very fun once you learn what to do, (my favorite trick happens to be sticky jumping at the edge of sticky traps to get away or to unleash the flying ubersaw) and medic is usually what you will see me playing most of the time.

also I am VERY quiet and doesint talk alot but I will talk to ya ingame to just chat or plan battle stratagies and I leave steam on all the time so I can be contacted anytime usuallly if you want to say hi.

so yeh this is me, bringing healz and taking lives and filling body bags since May 21, 09 8-)
Tails

PreviousNext

Return to Pound Chatter