New to the Forums? Make an Introduction Here!

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby Oktoberwolf » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:06 pm

Hello Valentine ;P. See you soon ingame!
Oktoberwolf

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Sun Jan 08, 2012 11:51 pm

Oh boy, lot of activity on the forums lately. I like this. :o
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby MASTERFURRYX » Wed Jan 11, 2012 4:58 am

Dat Burd and Xats \o
I was killed in the honor of Golden wrench #60.
TF2 Backpack: http://www.tf2items.com/id/MASTERFURRYX
MASTERFURRYX

Postby Sonuge Akina » Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:33 pm

Hi Sonuge Akina here or you can call me Foxie Spy I been playing TF2 for over 4 years now played on and off the Furry Pound server over the years and thinking about becoming more involved in it's workings.
Sonuge Akina

Postby Leatherpaws » Mon Jan 23, 2012 9:46 pm

Hello all,

I'm Leatherpaws. I've been playing TF since it was a mod for Quake. I typically play a soldier or pyro. Its nice to meet you all, and I hope to make a lot of friends here. Cheers!
Leatherpaws

Postby Thedrake » Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:00 pm

Hello

So... I'm Thedrake ^^" a black little shy cuddly dragon who recently started tf2. I also play minecraft and L4F 1 and 2.

I come here hoping make some great friends and play with you ^^' I'm also French and my English isn't perfect yet, but I try my best to perfect it.

That's all that came to mind... if ever you have a question, don't hesitate ^^"
Thedrake

Postby Soltype » Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:52 pm

why hello there.

I'm Soltype. I rarely put more than one or two sentences into a paragraph.

I don't really play TF2, but I needed a good community to join, since my old one was (and still is) going down-hill.

I hope to have fun and meet cool people, I guess. :v
SOLTYPE
Soltype

Postby MaskedJackal » Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:30 am

Welcome, bros!
Image◕ ‿ ◕
MaskedJackal

Postby CometTheFox » Thu Mar 15, 2012 3:01 pm

Hello! My name is Cameron, but you may call me Comet or Nugget. I'm from Dallas, Texas. My fursona is a red foxtaur. :D

My Steam is http://steamcommunity.com/id/corndogbiscuit I usually play TF2, Saints Row 3, Bad Company 2, or Left 4 Dead 2 (I guess I like sequels...). I come on the F-P servers every once and awhile, so maybe some of you might recognize me.

My hobbies include drawing, sculpture, and 3D art. I have a few items on the TF2 workshop, which you can see here (up-votes are appreciated!): http://steamcommunity.com/id/corndogbis ... shopfiles/

I dislike role-play, though I don't mind a good conversation. Some people may call me a "closeted fur," but I just don't really feel like the whole world needs/cares to hear about my being a furry.

See y'all in-game! ;)
CometTheFox

Postby Tragar » Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:37 am

Hello everyone! My name is Tragar. You can call me that, James, or Ten (which is short for Tenako, my other usual username.) I recently found one of the Saxton servers by going through the list of servers in TF2. I recently found out about the majority of people who are "furries," as it's said, and sort of consider myself one. Probably more a...wassit..."scalie?" I don't really see myself being one yet, but I want to try. :)

I'm 19, bisexual, and live in the US. Hopefully that won't offend anyone? I couldn't possibly see it doing that.

From the games listed, I played TF2, Minecraft, and Left 4 Dead 2. I also play Terraria, Guild Wars, Diablo 2, and a few others. I also have Realm of the Mad God and Borderlands, but my computer is not competent enough at the moment to play them. I also wish to learn how to draw very soon, probably within the week. I'll be looking up guides on to how to shade correctly and sush...:P

Hopefully I join the group and get to know a few of you all soon?
Tragar

PreviousNext

Return to Pound Chatter