New to the Forums? Make an Introduction Here!

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby Sekh765 » Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:09 pm

Welcome to the server! If you can provide us with your steam page we can add you to the group, bit hard to search out yer name by itself :P
Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby Toxicoow » Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:56 pm

Hello, my name is Tangui i'm 17.
I discovered TFP by someone who join that THP group.
I usually play on that TFP european server. :p
I've been playing Team Fortress 2 since 2008 and i alway play as Pyro, Soldier, Demoman and Medic.
I also love to draw furry, but my art just need more work.
And i also play Tribes , Minecraft and Gmod. :3
Toxicoow

Postby Pcraider » Tue Apr 24, 2012 3:07 am

Well I figured it was time I post my Hello's

Pcraider here and I go by a couple names.
For FPS and other games it's pcraider001
for RPG it's Crexon which is also my FA name.
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/crexon/
There not much there not but it's a work in progress.

Most of the games I play is kinda mix bag. Latly it's been TF2, Killing Floor, Global Agenda, Eve and several others. Havn't got many new games mostly because dont like the F2P(pay to win) model or forced to use Orgin(BF3)

You can friend me on steam and I love playing with friends so feel free to friend me and join up in game or I can join you.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/pcraider
Pcraider

Postby Nursemouse » Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:46 pm

This may be redundant, but I might as well reintroduce myself since I haven't been on the forums in a very long time.

My net handle is Nurematsu Zenpaw. I am currently a river otter residing in the Midwest area of the United States.

My steam name is Nurematsu, and you can sometimes find me playing TF2 on weekday mornings.
Nursemouse

Postby Largoes » Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:49 pm

Well, introductions are always fun.

I usually go around the net as Largoes or Fisk, but my older accounts are interchangeable between Firstwyvern and Lastwyvern. I'm an oriental small-clawed otter, currently residing in Canada. I found this group watching a DotA 2 -WTFCM tournament promo video on youtube. Caught a glance of the name, and here I am.

I have a DeviantArt account... It's far from stellar. I only come online to check messages once in a while, though I'm considering posting some of my more current art. http://firstwyvern.deviantart.com/
I enjoy doing forum roleplay, as it helps with my creative writing. While I tend to avoid mature content, as long as it's not waved in my face, it doesn't bother me at all.

As for games, Dota 2, Starcraft 2 and Minecraft are pretty much all I play nowadays. I've also gotten into The Secret World lately.

I've never been in a large furry community like this, so... Yeah. Hi everyone. ^^
Largoes

Postby Sekh765 » Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:00 pm

Welcome to the forums!

I've seen secret world's videos, the setting looks amazing. Kinda interested, not sure yet though....
Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby Grimhound » Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:21 am

Hello all. I'm Grim. Just thought I'd say hey. Some of you know me, and haven't had the best of experiences with me in the somewhat-distant past. I regret that, but hope that we can rock out together in the future if the past can ever get worked out.

I'm a fan of many team and co-op oriented games such as TF2, PAYDAY, and Killing Floor. I also greatly enjoy games with roguelike elements like The Binding of Isaac and Spelunky (which I just beat for the first time two days ago!). I enjoy helping out people in any way I can, and though I may seem a bit tangential at times, I'm trying hard to work on that.
Grimhound

Postby AshTR » Sun Jul 15, 2012 8:27 am

New to forums, not new to group. If you don't know me, get to know me dang it! If you do know me, then cool. You know what I'm about.
AshTR

Postby RufusKyura » Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:36 pm

Umm...Hi everyone! I'm Rufus and I'm new to the forums. I think some of you already played with me on the server or saw me on the group. Also, if you guys want to know me better, feel free to add me to your Steam friend list. I'm always looking for more friends! :)
So, that's it. Peace out!
Favorite console? EVERY SINGLE ONE! Because real gamers don't discriminate!
RufusKyura

Postby Anjir_Shaku » Wed Sep 12, 2012 6:42 am

Hello everyone!

My name is Anjir Shaku, I'm a 19 years old red fox looking to make some friends here in the community. I've been in the group for what, 2-3 years now? But I've never really socialized with anyone so I decided to finally come out in the open and present myself! I play TF2 here and then, but right now the game that has me going is minecraft. As for TF2, I usually play Medic, Spy and Heavy more often than other classes. So... Yeah! hope I'll be able to makes some friend! *hugs everyone*
Anjir_Shaku

PreviousNext

Return to Pound Chatter