[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - New to the Forums? Make an Introduction Here!

New to the Forums? Make an Introduction Here!

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby Sultry Skunk » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:44 pm

Sultry Skunk

Postby Ojikori » Tue May 10, 2011 6:46 am

My Names Ojikori. Guess I'm the FNG to the pound...so here goes.

Well lets start with some funny stuff. So...last time I saw that TF2 was on sale I purchased it and was so excited to play. But when I go to start it up it seems my old computer said "Ha" and decided it just didn't want to play it because the graphics card seems to have died.

So now that I have a new computer I came looking for a group that I can play the game with. Learnings always better with some laughing,joking,and always gaming.

So...on to stuff about me I suppose. I have a fox fursona as my avatar suggests. I love action. Whether it be shooters,adventures,stories. You name it....but I always try and at least stay open to things. Its late so I'm being brief but ask away in a PM or whatever if you wanna know anything.
Ojikori

Postby Nursemouse » Wed May 11, 2011 8:44 pm

Welcome to the pound, Ojikori!
Nursemouse

Postby Jesp » Sun May 22, 2011 11:27 am

Well, I'm not really good at those introduction things - but I'm here!

Found the TFP server(s) through a few friends, and after playing there a while... the pub servers I used to play on seemed a whole lot easier. Friendly atmosphere and a relatively high skill-level are all nice things for those of us who actually like having a game and not just padding our stats :)
I've had quite a lot of fun there, and will probably just have more fun the more I play~

And by the way, I have some demos of obvious spawncamping (medic + heavy outside of spawn, pyro waiting outside of spawn) - for future reference, where do I submit those?
Jesp

Postby Jinx » Mon May 23, 2011 3:00 am

Hey Jesp (and everybody else I missed above) and welcome to the pound! :D
If you want to submit a demo you can upload it online somewhere and flag down an admin in steam chat or submit it here http://www.thefurrypound.org/sourcebans/. Bare in mind though that some levels / cases (koth_nucleus is a good example) the no spawn camping rule is difficult if not impossible to enforce due to Valve level design.
Jinx

Postby wachimol » Tue May 24, 2011 1:01 am

Ohai everyone. I play TF2 and sometimes suck a lot at it. :[
wachimol

Postby computerblue » Sun May 29, 2011 8:24 pm

Helllooo there.

Well, I've been playing on TFP TF2 servers for a while now and figured I should join the forums :p Definitely the best servers on the whitelist :P
Anyway, personally I'm just another techy fur. I'm currently a sophomore in college working on my CS degree. I find myself doing the following the most: Gaming, working on computers, working out, hanging with friends, working on my car, shooting, airsoft and messing with my feesh. XD

My fursona: A doberman :p He's not all fancy or anything, just the generic doberman colors.

Anywayyy, Hope to see you all around

-Computerblue
computerblue

Postby Aerin » Thu Jul 07, 2011 6:45 am

Ohai ^-^
My RL name is Kyle, but in the server I go under the name of ærin. I have been a part of furry communities (ie browsing FA or IB) for a couple of years now, but have only recently really participated in furry 'activities' like becoming a somewhat regular on the server, meeting people and becoming online friends, and settling on my fursona (an otter if you want to know :3). I have met someone online that I am trying to develop a relationship with, which will be my first real one :D
I have just really started my TF2 experience on the PC, so I am still learning about some things :/
But I have been talking too much already about myself.
I hope to see many of you on the server in some way or the other!!

If you want to know more about me you can visit my profile on steam (id is g4gamer) or you can PM me here on the site! K bye ^-^
Aerin

Postby Oktoberwolf » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:13 pm

Oktoberwolf

Postby Siless » Thu Jul 07, 2011 11:56 pm

So I played TF2 here a bit and I figured I should say hi.

Someone said you were good in passing; it was so long ago that I don't remember who, but it stayed in the back of my mind and I was like "Why not?" And it was fun, and I figured I should say hi, even though I have no clue was to what else to say. So.. Hi there everybody.
Siless

PreviousNext

Return to Pound Chatter