New to the Forums? Make an Introduction Here!

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby Oktoberwolf » Sun Jan 12, 2014 2:28 am

Welcome to the forums!

I think I've run into you in a few TF2 rounds before. Definitely won't be the last :P
Oktoberwolf

Postby Wizzy » Thu Apr 10, 2014 2:51 am

Not sure how active these forums are, but I figured I would say hey and that I am here and registered, some of you may know me from the servers or from FA~
Wizzy

Postby Wellington99 » Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:16 pm

Hey guys and gals. Just recently found the group and decided "what the heck, I'll join, I'm into furries", so hai. I have yet to find and acquire an appropriate furry picture that best fits me, so for now, have this dashing fellow that I have no clue about aside that I found him on DA one day. My steam name is same as my name on here so feel free to add me. I hope to do more around here and talk to ya a bit more.
Wellington99

Postby Leif » Sat May 03, 2014 7:37 pm

It's been six years since I posted in these forums. I think I may pick up TF2 again and would like servers that aren't Pony Fortress to play on.

That aside, I'm Leif! Some of the older folks may remember Leif as a wolf or an otter. I currently use "Modest Sylveon [NMT]" as my Steam username.

I'm a college student studying Technical Communication with a minor in CS/IT.

I play just about every class in TF2 with the exception of Engie, putting special precedence on Spy, Heavy, and Scout.

Aaaand anything else you may be interested in knowing, feel free to ask!
Leif

Postby Spazz Dragon » Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:26 pm

Name is Spazz Dragon. Been enjoying my time on the servers so i thought i would check out the Forums. Its a nice change of pace to play against people with actual skill, never going to improve playing against the cannon fodder that is Pubs, no challenge at all. As of now my avatar is a work in progress. I will update it when it is finally done.
Spazz Dragon

Postby DesmondScimi » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:27 pm

Figured I should finally get around to actually joining the forums - Desmond here! I pop up on the TFP servers from time to time - you can usually tell when I'm around by the black-and-red dragonbutt spray that gets tossed up by a rampaging demorai. You guys are good stuff to play with, though - I've been hitting up the TFP servers for a couple years now.
DesmondScimi

Postby LazerMaster5 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:19 pm

Hey, guys. I'm LazerMaster5, and I am a big Star Fox fan. I recently ran into your TF2 server and decided to join here in hopes of joining your Minecraft server as well. I am a very active user on starfox-online.net, so you can find all about me there. I am just your average teenage metalhead/gamer/furry/first world anarchist. I dislike people in general, but I can easily make friends.
LazerMaster5

Postby idontknowbut2113 » Tue Feb 24, 2015 12:42 am

Hi there. So I always liked furry related stuff, but never really been in a community like this. Most furies seem to be kinda mean that I dont't know all the terms and such so I never figured out much about this stuff. But with some new friends I'm willing to say hi and see how this is :3
idontknowbut2113

Postby TarrenSky » Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:40 am

Hey everyone. I'm TarrenSky, though everyone just calls me Tarren. I've been a closet furry for quite some time but I started embracing my quirks some months ago. I've been looking for good furry communities to join and this looks like one I can have fun on (Gives me a reason to play TF2 regularly as well).

Glad to be here, and I hope to make friends with my furry brothers and sisters.
TarrenSky

Postby Booshdoggo » Wed Nov 02, 2016 5:07 am

I'm Booshdoggo, I am a bush dog. If you don't know what that is here's your answer https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bush_dog and http://www.arkive.org/bush-dog/speothos-venaticus/ I haven't been playing on the tf2 servers that often, but I try to when I do feel like playing tf2.
Booshdoggo

PreviousNext

Return to Pound Chatter