[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 384: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - New to the Forums? Make an Introduction Here!

New to the Forums? Make an Introduction Here!

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby Jinx » Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:21 am

Hey Siless, foxflyer, Computerblue, and wachimol :)
Jinx

Postby Ahkmedren » Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:12 am

Howdy! I'm Ahkmedren. I draw giants and sometimes play games! I used toplay on the TF2 servers a bit, but notsomuch anymore. Now it's Minecraft for meeee. A friend mentioned y'all had a server, so I thought I'd poke in to see if I can craft and exploore! *Wanderlusts!*
Ahkmedren

Postby OmegaDragon » Sun Sep 18, 2011 5:11 am

A'lo =D I'm Omega, A.K.A Ome. A lot of you probably know me or seen me around as I am already somewhat of a regular in the group chat and TF2 servers~ I thought it might be cool to hang out here too X3 So yeah... =D glad to be more involved in this community <3 for it is an awesome one.
OmegaDragon

Postby matthison » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:58 am

Hi!

I played a bit of TF2 at my friend's house during summer. I really liked it, so I started playing it on my own account.

I want to make some friends here, specifically people who can play the scout or spy well, and aren't afraid to teach me using voice chat.

Please add me on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198002293505
matthison

Postby Fox Vert » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:04 pm

Now with added Brain Slug
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrFoxVert
Fox Vert

Postby Jinx » Mon Sep 19, 2011 3:36 pm

Anything but more heavies x.x Welcome Ahkmedren, Ome, and Matthison :)
Jinx

Postby Strangie » Sat Oct 15, 2011 6:18 pm

Welp, here goes.

I'm Strangie. I'm a regular player on the TFP servers, although sometimes I go on hiatus for a couple months at a time to do other things. Most of the time I play TF2, but I do play L4D2 and Minecraft frequently as well, so if anybody from here was interested in playing me in those, feel free to ask (PM me for my steam ID if you are interested). Some of you may or may not know me already or have played with me in the past.

On TF2 I almost always play Sniper, and I use the Huntsman. Some of my other favorite classes are the Spy, Heavy and most recently, Demoman.

I'm not a furry, nor do I have an account on FurAffinity, but I do like playing on the TFP servers. I was brought here by Codelizard. I don't mind the mature sprays, because I'm just going to put lucksman arrows in inappropriate places anyway and make crude arrow puns. :D

I also play a lot of DnD, mostly 4e now, although I still know the ins and outs of 3.5e. If you're running such a game and are looking for a player, feel free to ask.

I'm not sure how much I'll post around here, but I'll definitely try and stick around and contribute something or at least keep up on things. Hope to see you guys more in game then!
Strangie

Postby Aro_So » Sun Oct 23, 2011 5:00 pm

Howdy!

Names' Aro. I've been drifting in and out of TFP TF2 servers ever since I first stumbled upon them about three years ago(?) Its only recently that I found out y'all had a minecraft server, so now I'm here to join in on the blocky goodness. TFP has always seemed to 'run a good ship' with their servers, and the community, for the most part, has always been warm and inviting. Im fanatical about sandbox games and the process of creating virtual environments so, obviously, minecraft is ideal for me and the addition of a community is a potent force multiplier. Its exciting to finally be in the server with you guys and I'm really excited at the prospect of building alongside such obvious talent. I just hope that I can contribute something equally useful.

Outside the grid, I'm a student at the Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond VA, studying painting and printmaking in the hopes of one day making a living off of my obsession with game-space conception. In the mean time I'll sometimes draw something 'fuzzy' if you'd like to see some of my recent artwork a link to my gallery should be below.
My FA: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/aro~so/
Aro_So

Postby CheeseCAKE » Wed Nov 30, 2011 4:03 am

Some kid whose somewhat good at video games, is a geek and proud (NOT A NERD GEEK! GET IT RIGHT!), plays loads of airsoft, watches anime, and is somewhat infected by this chick at school who was infected with furry and now I'm a furry. So lolz this is what happens when you combine all this. TF2- I play all around (whatever our team dosen't have, but ill probibly get a job soon :I)

I'm Third...the best way to live.

You guys can follow me on Grooveshark if ya wunt :3 http://grooveshark.com/#/
CheeseCAKE

Postby ~SW » Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:34 am

Hello boys and girls, this is yer old pal, Stink Wizzleteats! This is a post about a whale. NO! This is a post about:

Just thought I'd pop in and say how much I enjoyed your servers the past 2 evenings. So far your servers seem reasonable devoid of the rampant jackassery found in most other servers & I hope to continue to enjoy them.

As for the intro part, um, I'm not a fur, but I do find the sprays rather amusing. I normally play medic but can go soldier if needed. I tend to latch on to the first seemingly competent or friendly person I come across and pocket them, healing those around me as required. On occasion I don't notice someone who is calling medic by me, so feel encouraged to get my attention over the mic.

Steam Community Page: http://steamcommunity.com/id/stinky-wizzleteats
Bonus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXSOD1N5lR4

~SW
~SW

PreviousNext

Return to Pound Chatter