[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - New to the Forums? Make an Introduction Here!

New to the Forums? Make an Introduction Here!

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby skunkfox » Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:17 am

"Peanutty DOOM!" SkunkFox...

Please note I am not sane for sanity is borng...
Plus I'm wearing Python's hide as a belt! >:3
skunkfox

Postby AuroraFox » Mon Jul 12, 2010 6:13 am

AuroraFox

Postby skunkfox » Mon Jul 12, 2010 7:04 am

hehehe if only you made frag video's of your stabbity ways Aurora.... I'd wager just about every admin, and mod would be on it at some point with a knife in the back... except me! *roasts tha spah!*
"Peanutty DOOM!" SkunkFox...

Please note I am not sane for sanity is borng...
Plus I'm wearing Python's hide as a belt! >:3
skunkfox

Postby Waffle McNuttington » Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:58 am

Hey there, I'm Waffle, and I LIKE THE BIG BOOMERS!!!!

er...

whats that, Grenades?

Kill them all...? Ok, but later, we have to introduce ourselves you know....

Aaaanyway.

I've been playing the game for about two years now, but up until now I've been stuck with the PS3 version, bleeeh

So PC version I AM TEH NOOBLORZ

Anyway, its good to meet you all!
Waffle McNuttington

Location: Whereever you see the grenades flyin' indiscriminately!

Postby Caps » Thu Jul 15, 2010 4:38 am

I play on the server once in a while under various names. I usually top the boards. THAT'SABOUTIT.
Caps

Postby Owy Kiox » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:06 pm

Hey everyone. I'm in no way at all new to the servers, I've been using them as my main home on tf2 for quite some time. I only recently bothered to make a forum account however and seeing this thread, made me think it would be a good place to start. I usually play Spy or Scout so long as whatever team I'm on currently doesn't have too many of them.

I'm sure anyone on here can be friends with me. Well if you're on the same team that is, if not we can still be friends though you'll have to be prepared for some pounce stabbings. :3
Owy Kiox

Postby AuroraFox » Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:17 am

AuroraFox

Postby Mastashake82 » Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:25 pm

Hello, I'm Mastashake82, Im sure some of you have seen me play >.> hopefully...

Anyway, ive been playing tf2 on TFP for a decent time and decided I could meet some people on teh forums.. so.. hear I am.. on the forums.. new,spiffy and all..

Where's meatwad and frylock you say? idk..
Mastashake82

Postby qophlynx » Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:14 am

I'm Qoph. I'd say my most well known position is as a moderator on the Fur Affinity Forums (I've got seniority on WitchieBunny there <_<). Other than that, I'm all over the place but often under various names. You might see me occasionally on Second Life as SirCorn Alter but I tend to stay in a set few areas on there (NOT furry stip clubs, geez). Right now I can't use voicechat on TF2 because of a known glitch. I'm also new to TF2, so don't yell at me when I mess up.
qophlynx

Postby Witchiebunny » Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:16 pm

Oh geez, Qoph! I was all "WTF is up with this weird ass name here, must be a spambot!"

Welcome to the pound! :3

Just remember, I'm in charge here. :twisted:
Witchiebunny

PreviousNext

Return to Pound Chatter