[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - New to the Forums? Make an Introduction Here!

New to the Forums? Make an Introduction Here!

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby skunkfox » Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:04 am

Oddly I had forgotten to do this... mostly because I'm lazy.

Names Chase a.k.a. SkunkFox: Most of you have been playing with me for hmm almost two years now on the pound servers I think? I'm that one oddball guy you typically find on KOTH_Harvest_Event goofing off early in the morning or late at night for random laughs and silliness. I am a silly ole hybrid and am probably one of the oldest players on TFP, not that it seems to matter to most of you as several of you seem to hit on me on a daily basis... Or hit me with exploding rockets, pipebombs, and anything handy to you class. I typically play one of four classes Sniper (for lawls or when my hand isn't working right), Soilder, Demo, and Heavy(same reason as sniper). Though when I play scout on those rare occassions everyone seems to poof from the other team. I don't tuant when I kill you, and expect the same courtesy from you... though if you constantly kill me and tuant I will annilate you and tuant over your corpse.

I'm also your new mod... and no clue why they elected me either. I'm insane. :lol:

SkunkFox making insanity look good. ;)
"Peanutty DOOM!" SkunkFox...

Please note I am not sane for sanity is borng...
Plus I'm wearing Python's hide as a belt! >:3
skunkfox

Postby Lepidopterist » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:30 am

Hey guys, I'm not new to TF2, but I am new to TFP. I found it to be a nice, relaxing server, with friendly people, and decided to check out the site. Looking forward to a good time, at a tolerant site :mrgreen:
Lepidopterist

Postby AsiaNeko » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:45 pm

Hey everyone, I'm Asia. I am a TOTAL FPS noob. TF2 is the first one I've actually had interest in playing online. I played a litle L4D2 with my mate on his closed servers, but that's about it. I'm slowly, but surely learning, so sorry if I end up on your team and I suck :3

Being a furry for nearly 10 years now, I was totally drawn to your servers, and found an amazingly welcoming and friendly atmosphere. I had a blast, as did my man and his best friend, (one a fur, one non) who have been playing TF2 since day one. You guys do an awesome job!

I can't wait to play with you and get to know you all more.
AsiaNeko

Postby Kami » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:55 pm

Sup, peoples? Been playing for a long while, actually. I'm sure you've seen me as Medic and probably saved your butt at one point or another ;)

I've got a bit of friends from here, luckily, and don't know why I never bothered to find the forums. :3

Not much of a gamer. I love TF2 a lot but it's the only PC game I play and I not really play anything else. Occasional games once in a while but nothing hardcore. Ruff. Hope that's not a bother much.

Much love to all! =3
Kami

Postby JousterL » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:28 am

Attention all fuzzies:

From now on, Directive 0829-BURD is in effect. All denizens henceforth designated in avian form are immediately and hereuntoforth to report to the roosting grounds, where further instructions will be given.

All other species: This is formal notice of your immediate forfeiture of dangerous items. These include rice, roosting spikes, and pellet guns. Alcohol and Feed will be delivered to our Director of Logistics, Sekh.

Thank you for your prompt attention to the matter.

Hi guys! I is Jouster... may have seen me flapping between server to server. TFP is probably one of the most chill groups I've ever played with, and I think the various servers are the only ones I ever hop on to get my frag on. :3 In case it isn't obvious from above, I is a bird (Whooping Crane variety, specifically), and I am looking forward to playing with all you fine folks in the near future, as I have been for the past year. :D
God is just a hacker with sudo privileges to the Universe.
JousterL

Postby Sekh765 » Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:31 am

Your friendly local Buffett-Bird spy. ^_^
My spy video!
Sekh765

Postby Jinx » Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:54 pm

Hey Jouster, welcome to the forums :3
Jinx

Postby Witchiebunny » Tue Jul 06, 2010 6:20 pm

About time we saw you here Jouster. :3
Witchiebunny

Postby Heaven Implode » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:05 am

Figured I'd join up since I visit the Furry Pound TF2 servers occasionally. I'm a noob.

Also, I'd like to link to my Steam profile:
I figured I'd link this here cause I noticed a The Furry Pound steam group. May I be invited to this group, please?
Heaven Implode

Postby AuroraFox » Sun Jul 11, 2010 8:49 pm

Hiya!, Haha, Well defiantly Not new to this whole Pound business thingy. Been playing on these severs ever since I got TF2 a few years back. I've been meaning to make on of these forum account for months now, but never actually got off my lazy fox butt to do it. Well, here I am now!, Might of sticked my knife in your backs a few times, But I'm won't bite.....much. >:3
AuroraFox

PreviousNext

Return to Pound Chatter