[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
The Furry Pound forums • View topic - New to the Forums? Make an Introduction Here!

New to the Forums? Make an Introduction Here!

Share an update, post a greeting, thread a meme or roleplay: Anything offtopic in other forums are ontopic here so post it here!

Postby Deanimaizen » Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:00 pm

Deanimaizen

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:25 am

Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby Benawi » Wed Mar 17, 2010 2:02 pm

haha, btw hey Dean >;3
Benawi

Postby Deanimaizen » Wed Mar 17, 2010 3:19 pm

Deanimaizen

Postby Ezra » Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:00 am

New to the forums, not to TF2 or TFP. :3
Pyro mostly, having nearly triple the hours in that as my next highest class (medic). I'm a dirty reflect pyro too with a penchant for putting arrows back into faces.

So yeah, Pyro, Medic, Spy, Demo/Soldier. Can't much stand to play Heavy or Scout.
I gab a lot on voice and will honestly leave a team that's winning and silent for one that's losing and talkative. I think sharing intel about enemy positions is way underrated and not done nearly enough.
That cake is eating that dog.
Ezra

Postby Mr. Munchlax » Sat Mar 20, 2010 5:28 am

I like this guy, eh burns shit up and doesn't afraid of anything.
Who do you think you are? Bleeding Action Man?!
Mr. Munchlax

Postby Ezra » Sat Mar 20, 2010 11:10 pm

That cake is eating that dog.
Ezra

Postby Gami » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:08 pm

Gami

Postby Brobot » Wed May 05, 2010 2:20 am

Dude, what's up?
I'm like, new to these forums bro.
Holla!~
Brobot

Postby ArcticEight » Mon May 10, 2010 10:15 am

Hello, I play on TFP servers sometimes, so I decided to join, I main Soldier and I barely use any update weapons for any class (Except maybe melee ones).
If you're curious, my steam is: http://steamcommunity.com/id/lolegit I'm also on Skype with Eight_bit_dude as my username, as said in my signature.
Feel free to add, but remember; I dislike group voice/text chats and talking to people I barely know. That doesn't stop me from having conversations with my close friends though.

I tried to make it short, if anyone want to know more just pm me, message me on Skype, Steam, ect.

Oh, and I play for fun!
ArcticEight

PreviousNext

Return to Pound Chatter